1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

TH8A Shifter not working on Thrustmaster T300RS

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by assetto2016, Aug 27, 2016.

1. assetto2016

assetto2016 Rookie

TH8A shifter connected to Thrustmaster T300RS doesn't work, the T3PA pedals work fine though

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    Skemekos123 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Steering wheels discussions TH8A upgrade mod for realistic shifter Dec 10, 2019
    Steering wheels discussions TH8A upgrade mod for realistic shifter Dec 10, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals T500RS and TH8A Shifter: swapped configs in controls.json file? Dec 31, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Help !! How can I use again my TH8A shifter on AC???? (Now with a FANATEC CSL ELITE PS4 Wheel) Apr 10, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions T500rs w/th8a shifter how to Jan 13, 2018
    XBox One Discussions TH8A Shifter Help Dec 12, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues TH8A shifter completely stopped working in AC Oct 3, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Logitech G27 vs. Thrustmaster TH8A shifter Aug 28, 2017
    Console Lounge Th8a, shifter not working Jan 28, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC "forgets" TH8A-Shifter every time after W7 --> W10 update Dec 24, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions TH8A Shifter NOT WORKING ON PS4 Assetto Corsa Dec 17, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions So using TH8A shifter on WSP Dec 9, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions Playseat challenge th8a shifter mount Sep 15, 2016
    XBox One Discussions BUG: TH8A Shifter not always recognised Sep 10, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions Th8a shifter not recognising? Aug 26, 2016

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

connect it to the console instead of the wheelbase. :)

4. assetto2016

assetto2016 Rookie

thanks for the interim workaround, i'm still hopeful for a fix because other games work with it connected to the base

Skemekos123 likes this.
  5. McNulty

McNulty Rookie

Yeah this needs to be fixed. The TH8A works fine on other games without having to be plugged in via usb. You're asking me to choose between using my Headphones or using the Shifter.

Jason Duchac, DrVegas and Skemekos123 like this.
  6. They Really really really need to fix this in an update

7. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

And it should be a hard fix that requires an update patch... a hot fix will do.

The main reason for getting this game was in anticipation of driving the Cayman GT4 like it is in real life... Kunos please grant that wish

8. Ste_F1

Ste_F1 Rookie

How do you connect it? My TH8A shifter has a 6 pin connector at the end, not a USB male connection

9. Ste_F1

Ste_F1 Rookie

Sorted it, there was a USB cable attachment I'd forgotten about in the box in the loft

10. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

I know they need to fix this issue, but in the mean time.. get any old USB hub and connect it to the PS4. I use a really cheap one I got for free from some work event.
    I connect my ps gold wireless headset dongle to it, the TH8A shifter, and a wireless chatpad dongle to it. The T300 gets directly connected to the console. No issues with the setup ever with any past games.

11. depart.ed

depart.ed Gamer

One of our member from simracingliga.com knows a fix for the Thrustmaster TH8 Shifter. Before you start Assetto Corsa, you have to put in the first gear (H-Pattern mode) or hold the gear up (sequential mode). By holding the gear up, start AC on your PS4. Hold it until AC is started. Now your shifter works :) I love our community :D They are so smart and I hope Kunos read this, so they can fix it :)