1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Thanks, Kunos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by romandevision, Jul 1, 2019.

1. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I'm glad my topic is still alive!

To thank Kunos again for AMR Vantage V8 - I finally found my favorite car in my favorite game. Compared to AMR Vantage V12, it's a huge leap forward.

That's the kind of car I've dreamed of. :)

sissydriver likes this.
  2. Flavus

Flavus Racer

Fantastic job Kunos, this sim just keeps getting better with each update. I recently splashed out on a new graphics card and processor and it is the best investment I have made this year because the graphics and physics make the racing so realistic and addictive. :)

popo87 and romandevision like this.
  3. Preckur

Preckur Rookie

If there will be a 2015 bmw Z4 gt3 in future than everybody will be happy with Kunos :p

4. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Prepare for disappointment. :p

romandevision and sissydriver like this.
  5. Preckur

Preckur Rookie

But why, can't understand.
    It was a official blancpain car which has won the 24h race of spa. And it has a very huge Fanbase. We've got other older cars in acc. Come on kunos :)
    I love acc, but I'm missing the ZETTI

6. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Its not season 2018/19.

7. Rioku

Rioku Racer

Thanks Kunos for this awesome sim.

With the last update 1.1 this is getting to start looking good.

8. For the first time, I believe, reviews in the last 30 days are now mostly positive (77% !) instead of mixed.

While Steam reviews are not an absolute indicator, I still think related to the simracing department, where the REEEEE is strong like the force for a Jedi Master, that's also a big thanks all around.

Patience you must have my young Padawan.

Aristotelis likes this.
  9. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

ACC even before the patch was a great game, just people want too much. And they don't realize that dev very small.
    I read the last reviews in my own language. I wish I hadn't read it. :confused:

10. Turk

Turk Alien

The vantage is awesome, I drove it first in the new content and thought, "this is my car", then I drove some of the other cars and now I can't make up my mind, they're all really good this time around. I had settled on the Audi for the 2018 season but now I can't pick one. I think I'll stick with the vantage though.

romandevision likes this.
  11. Omega-GTR

Omega-GTR Rookie

Agree with you. I only play single player.

Amazing simulator. Thanks Kunos.

mbayenh likes this.
  12. JanR

JanR Gamer

I can only add a "+1" to this comment (and all of the other positive comments in this thread) - just finished the career sprint race at Nürburgring, and the AI just felt like real opponents to me - letting me (and the other AI) pass when getting a blue flag, but being a real, but fair challenge when fighting for position in the race(s) - so BIG thanks to anyone involved for delivering this in so many aspects (physics, sound, visuals, ...) perfect sim that still keeps getting better and better with every patch!

The only thing I have to admit is that I'm starting to feel like ripping you off, since I joined in Early Access and payed an in my eyes too small amount for the fun I'm having... So I really do hope that there will be some opportunities (in form of DLCs) to compensate for this from my side :)

renato63 and sissydriver like this.
  13. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Well...

I am at work - I'm thinking about ACC... what car to race... what track to master... what strategy to try... what weather would be like... what the sunset and sunrice would look like...
    I am out of home - I'm thinking about ACC...
    I am going to sleep - I'm thinking about ACC...

The feel, the sounds, the looks - I just want to drive again and again and again. Pure pleasure.

Thank you, Kunos.

14. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Ewviews.png
    84% positive, I'm glad to see people happy with ACC at last

swigaffu likes this.
  15. Booster

Booster Racer

16. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

^ those posts reminded me I hadn't posted a review. Now done :)

Minolin likes this.
  17. Psit

Psit Alien

Same here, thanks for reminding me that i had to be reminded :D

stephen_b likes this.
  18. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I would like to add my feedback, but about the 2019 season - still 150 hours of playing time has been added after the release of the patch. :)

A lot has changed since the first post in June, but every time I come into the game I'm surprised what different cars are different in everything. From the moment I started playing I couldn't choose one, yesterday I tried Huracan GT3, which I never liked... It's great. All 2019 cars are perfect(+/-) and each time it's a new experience.
    I hope that with some patch we will see all possible options for choosing livery - both endurance and sprint. I still can't understand why AMRV8 R-Motorsport has such an opportunity, but Garage 59 doesn't. It's to stimulate development, so you don't think I'm a fanboy ))

In general, thank you again!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  19. Chriss

Chriss Racer

I guess it is time to revamp this thread :) THANK YOU, Kunos!

As somebody most interested in long team endurance races, brake pad wear simulation and big grid multiplayer performance improvements are an incredible news and a great Pre-Christmas present. Thanks for your hard work!

20. 1nProgress

1nProgress Rookie

Very impressive work done on v1.2

Attacking the curves around Silverstone for example feels really well planted and realistic. You can really ride the curbs aggressively and carve optimal racing lines without compromise. If this is what the new chassis flex and updated tire physics are accomplishing then it has made all the difference!

Well done

Ace Pumpkin, Micii1 and mbayenh like this.