1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Thanks, Kunos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by romandevision, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Fantastic job Kunus, as usual. After 570 hr +, I`m more and more addicted do ACC. Forgot all other sims I have.
    No words to express how detailed it is and nearing perfection after each update!
    Congrats

Pernando Alomso and mbayenh like this.
  2. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Kudos, Kunos!

Really amazing what you did there with the game, and patch 1.2 so far.

Pernando Alomso likes this.
  3. max21

max21 Racer

Great job, thank you.

Pernando Alomso likes this.
  4. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Thanks you Kunos.

Ver. 1.2, also feel it more planted and realistic.

Happy Christmas All.

Pernando Alomso and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  5. gluon

gluon Gamer

Thank you Kunos.

Like so many sim racers, I drive GT3 cars the most. Focusing on this category has allowed Kunos to achieve an unprecedented level of detailed complexity that blurs the difference between simulation and reality. I already loved AC1 and used to play other sims as well but ACC raised the bar so much that I'm gradually leaving other sims and focusing on ACC. The amount and quality of improvements on each update is epic and right now, after update 1.2, I have no doubt that ACC provides the most realistic GT3 experience out there.

6. popo87

popo87 Simracer

Thank you belli de casa

7. Flavus

Flavus Racer

Each update on from EA has brought great improvements to all aspects of the sim but for me this is the best update so far and by a big margin.
    In the past couple of weeks I have spent a lot of time in the Ferrari at Barcelona and had to avoid certain curbs as even just slightly riding them would cause the car to go into an uncontrollable spin. Turn 10 after the back straight is one example. I could not trust the car to remain stable, even while just glancing the curb, which to me just felt unrealistic. The latest update has just put that to bed and I can now attack the curbs without loosing control and even riding the sausage curbs now also feels more realistic, the car doesn't just launch into the air anymore. Never driven a GT3 car over a sausage curb but have seen plenty different race cars on TV over the years to get an idea of how a car should respond to riding them and for me ACC is now very close to the real thing. I look forward to hopefully reading comments from some real life GT3 drivers to see what they think about the physics update.
    Also Fanatec just released a new awesome firmware update for the DD1 and combining it with the ACC 1.2 release the FFB and handling is now just incredible and it has put such a big smile on my face that it is affecting the aerodynamics of the cars producing more drag and slowing me down :D

Fantastic job Kunos, the passion and dedication that you all put in to ACC just keeps shining through with each new update.

A very merry Christmas to all.

Pernando Alomso and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  8. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

Also i will add some and i think i'm ready to leave long and positive review on steam later. Love the "we don't want to make it simplier to just work, we want to lift the simulation to another level" approach. It's so easy to see the heart, passion and amount of work you guys putting into this title. I was kinda sceptic these few months after release. When 1.1 was out i was thinking "ok, that's a nice update" and now after 1.2 i absolutely love it. I'm pretty sure more and more people will try and stay with ACC. Like i once said, if updates are good the title will defend itself. It surely does and it starts to really shine compared to other sim titles. Finally all the "no matchmaking" guys can be shut once and for all. Current CP state is definitely a great base to have really good online in ACC.

Keep up the great work guys and thanks for your effort trying to improve ACC with each single update. Amazing christmas gift and well deserved holiday for you :D

9. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

Great update. Thanks for all your hard work to make ACC better and better.
    My only way to really thank you will be to buy the future DLC, you deserve it guys.

sissydriver likes this.
  10. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Thanks! Make some money with DLC soon...

sissydriver likes this.
  11. Digger

Digger Gamer

Thanks for another great update Kunos. Your dedication to making this the best Sim possible is so appreciated and it's so nice knowing how much you support all of us by listening to our feedback. Keep up the GREAT work as I am so looking forward to the DLC. Merry Christmas to you all.

sissydriver likes this.
  12. houssen

houssen Racer

thanks kunos for making this simulator as real as possible

I hope you continue in this direction

thank you

sissydriver likes this.
  13. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

I think this update demonstrates that the only thing preventing Kunos from giving the community what they ask for has been the time available to do so, being the first major update after they've had a 'break' from the promised content releases.

tjr, Dookie, Tim Larsen and 3 others like this.
  14. Incredible !!! With the 1.2 update we are on fantastic levels ... brake pads are something that leaves you speechless, the AI now behaves as if it were real, the tires behave realistically according to the track conditions ... I'm speechless ... The best simulator ever !!! Come on, now is the time for the DLC ... When you want the money is ready ...

Digger and sissydriver like this.
  15. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Hardcore Simmer

Thank you very much, Kunos
    Your post-release support is outstanding - as it always has.
    I'm a very happy customer. :)

sissydriver likes this.
  16. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

First of all, congrats for all the team for the amazing job and outstanding update.

Secondly, hats off for the remarkable R&D that is being put to ACC, raising the bar to an outstandin level, at the very least in terms of commercial simulation software (and I don't know if not even at professional simulations software level).

I love the very minute attention to detail that you guys have and, even more, the knowledge and capacity to implement in ACC. Truly outstanding work.
    I do have to highlight some of features that I consider truly remarkable, in no particularly order of importance, as they all together contribute to an ever shining simulation:
    - AI performance and behaviour: allows to increase the number of AI's and it's improved in all situations and tracks
    - Wet tyres model: very good improvement in aquaplaning/puddles
    - Vehicle chassis flex: outstanding the cohesion with suspension movements.
    - Altitude simulation: it really shows your attention to detail and your commitment to develop an increasingly complete simulation.
    - Brake pad and disk wear: one of the crucial aspects (as with tyres and mechanical damage) related to car performance management through out a race
    - Multiplayer and ratings: obviously, must be highlighted as well, with Kunos (congrats to Kevin, in particularly) is paving the road in key areas (SA, RC) with remarkable results.

Overall, a big thank you to all the team for the dedication, expertise and professionalism that is being put in ACC with amazing results, that allows me to have great fun and have, at least in the virtual world, a glimpse of what it is to race with a GT3 car.

Ace Pumpkin, Guidofoc, Chriss and 2 others like this.
  17. marcos1988

marcos1988 Racer

Mille grazie a tutti a Kunos!!

Chriss and sissydriver like this.
  18. Fantastic work as always kunos , take a well-deserved Christmas break except for the guys making the dlc of course :D

19. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

:D:)

Yep,... thanks Kunos, and I like your marketing style.

20. HerbertSaupee

HerbertSaupee Rookie

Much thanks to Kunos....liked the contious update support since release. Sure the game was released in an uncomplete state, but then came many updates and 1.1. The new cars and the big 5 Point tire update. Very well done.

Now...speechless….the next very big update, with so many better physiccs.
    For me ACC is "The Simulation". I even bought a DD2 to play it with th best equippment.

So give us a DLC, and dont make it cheap!!! You deserve the Money....

THX