1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Thanksgiving post

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by nrc689, Mar 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. nrc689

nrc689 Racer

I have a desire to make a thank you post. This forum is full of criticisms and problems (even justified) but few people recognize your work. I also posted some problems (like the lack of "look to apex") but I want to thank you because I love this game. And so thanks for the very important radar, for mitigating the problem of the curbs, for the magnificent Nissan, for replays (going from 24 fps to 50 fps) and for many other things. People often don't think that for the price of a beer and a steak they have all this ..... thanks for everything.
    I can only imagine your hard work and sleepless nights ....
    Maybe I'm not a kid anymore and I've learned to wait and appreciate.
    Of course I too am eagerly awaiting the news, but even the simple hotlap sticks to the wheel. Grazie ragazzi avanti così!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Happy Thanksgiving! Nov 22, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Insufficient privileges to post/reply Feb 13, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Penalties and SA post race Feb 9, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Gamepad brake/accelerate mappings (sorry for posting into Hardware) Feb 8, 2020
    ACC General Discussions My post got moved/merged for no meaningful reason?! Feb 5, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Marshal posts & Flags Feb 5, 2020
    ACC Physics Help (cant seem to post this anywhere else.. Tyres 1-4 which is best Jan 16, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues ff_post_process explanation Jan 5, 2020
    ACC General Discussions How to Use the Forums? - Read Before Posting! - USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION Jan 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Hi. My posts were deleted. Jan 3, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Privileges for posting Jan 2, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Ok you Aliens and everyone else post your total Ratings scores! Dec 31, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Wanted to say Hi, Permission to post on the troubleshooting forum? Dec 23, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Pit stop logic post-1.1 Nov 6, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Countdown for "postQualySeconds" and "postRaceSeconds" Sep 19, 2019

3. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Such a romantic post! :p

4. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Man now I have a craving for turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy:D

tjr and MathMilitary like this.
  5. Or a steak and a beer...
    But seriously, I second this thank you! Thanks Kunos... you have got me way into sim racing now - I love what you've done. In addition, I attribute the following acquisitions to Kunos and ACC.... SimLab P1 rig, McLaren GT3 wheel, Clubsport Shifter, 34" ultrawide monitor, PT2 pedals. So, sort of like Thanksgiving and then Christmas!

6. nrc689

nrc689 Racer

Sorry if google translate don't translate very well from italian to english... :) but i need to say this...

7. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Grazie Mille Kunos.