1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Generic The 24 hour war

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by svenvangent, May 9, 2018.

1. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

If you can try to find this documentary film between Ferrari and GT Ford " The 24 Hour WAR
    I advice you to see this it is really well done .

upload_2018-5-9_0-22-50.jpeg

StyleF1re, Typer, DonZmeuheu and 7 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions CONTEST: Most hours played... Saturday at 10:48 PM
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues server start session at specific hour Jul 12, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Happy Hour Racing Apr 21, 2018
    Chit Chat Room 2018 Bathurst 12 Hour Feb 2, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room Come join us for the 2,4 hours of LeMans on 18th june 18:00 BST Jun 17, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Simracingmania] [AC ] 2 hours Le Mans Endurance . May 29, 2017
    Chit Chat Room The 24 hours Nürburgring 2017 May 25, 2017
    Chit Chat Room 45th ADAC Zurich 24 hours Race, Nürburgring 2017 May 25, 2017
    Chit Chat Room ELMS 4 Hours of Silverstone 2017 Live Apr 15, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room ONLY THE BRAVES: 3 HOURS GT3 @ NORDSCHLEIFE - 09 APRIL 2017 Mar 19, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions 1st hour impressions with AC Mar 18, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions First two hour impressions from someone new to the game Aug 30, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Good v's Bad - My Assetto Corsa Opinions after 20 Hours Aug 29, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Bug/Suggestion List - 72 hours in Aug 28, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions 72 Hour Review Aug 27, 2016

3. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

You're absolutely spot on. It's hard to believe that this documentary was made by comedian Adam Carolla (who co-created the Man Show with Jimmy Kimmel). If you get the chance to see it, I recommend his other documentary, Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman.
    I also recommend as a companion book to the Le-Mans documentary:[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Thanks Gravy , was fiddling around on the internet and I came across this docu so I thought this could be of some interest for the humanity of Assertto Cornsetto site so .....I posted it .
    Any way thanks for the info you gave .

5. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Not alone Paul Newman was a great actor he was also a great race driver didn't know that .
    He started to race at the age of 48 so......who am I to think I'm getting old to drive cars than in Assetto Corsa .
    Was a good documentary to watch Gravy .

6. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Nice, and film is on Amazon prime too, I'lI give it a go!

7. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

As a lover of this era,i cant wait to see these docs.other interesting period videos are La Ronde Infernale and and doc made by brake manufacture Ferrodo (1968).they can be found on YouTube,i've seen them a "couple" of times :rolleyes:

8. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

Thank you guys. Another well done Documentary is about Jo Siffert. JO SIFFERT - Live fast die young.
    In this Documentary you find so much rare footage. For me a must to watch:)

9. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Glosses over Le Mans but otherwise quite interesting. Free to view.

10. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

And if some one would be interested to know when Le Mans will be held/raced than and only than my little junkies drivers of Assetto Corsa it is on the 16 and 17 June , it all will start for the big boys at 15.00 PM in ze afternoon .
    Site .. https://www.lemans.org/en .