1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

The best is getting even better

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Cote Dazur, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos December, 2019. What currently is the best VR? Monday at 6:31 PM
    ACC Virtual Reality what do you guys is best to raise?!? Nov 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions The Best Cockpit View - Single Screen Oct 31, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Best way change tires during pit? Oct 24, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Best vr settings for valve index Sep 29, 2019
    ACC User Interface Suggestion: Track Best time Aug 30, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Best Settings VR > 1080ti / Rift S Aug 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions When will you finally save my best lap times? Aug 5, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Save Best lap Jul 24, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Best AI settings . Jul 23, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality The best performance I've achieved Jun 24, 2019
    ACC User Interface Personal best lap times not saving/displaying (as of 1.0.4) Jun 22, 2019
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC Best Car Dashboard/View | Rankings Jun 12, 2019
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa Competizione - Best Car Dashboard/View | Rankings Jun 12, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What is the best way to improve your ACC rating? Jun 8, 2019

3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Amazing stuff, thanks for sharing!

4. magzire

magzire Alien

Shader Patch is amazing, its the little features that i love, like changeable color tire compounds for f1 cars in pits and 3d vr mirrors and so much more.
    Feel sorry for the people that dont even use content manager.

5. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

This is just incredible!! :eek:

6. dave967

dave967 Racer

Do i need to go back to ac and check this out?