1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The fact that i can not see any stats after an online session makes me not wanna play this game

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by pixartist, Oct 12, 2015.

1. pixartist

pixartist Rookie

Why, WHY does the game not have a post race-screen AFTER the 60 seconds after the race. Why can't I see the race results in multiplayer? Why can I not save a replay in multiplayer? Why does the game not save my best lap times in multiplayer? WHY DOES THE GAME INSTANTLY RESTART THE SESSION WHEN A RACE IS OVER. If your qualify and race for 30 minutes, you AT LEAST wanna see the results. What is going on with the devs that they still haven't addressed this obvious flaw ?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars road reflection artefact/flash when wipers move with rain at cockpit cam Mar 24, 2022
    General modding discussion Artifacting on export to kn5 Jan 13, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Motion Blur introduces weird artefacting Jan 8, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Lost contact shadows and other artifacts Dec 8, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Artifacts with 5th gen TAA Nov 25, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Honda NSX Evo windscreen white glow effect in rain [SSR artefact] Apr 25, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 211 – Trial and frustration, success and satisfaction Jan 23, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions AMD 5900X + RTX 3080, limiting factor? Monitoring data included. Jan 15, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Flickering artifacts to crash after 10 minutes [GPU hung] Nov 25, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Manufacturer Extras Nov 20, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Visual artefacts in color gradients/shadow transition May 27, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Graphical artifacting, only seen at Misano Apr 22, 2020
    ACC User Interface Dashcam factor not working Mar 30, 2020
    ACC User Interface indicator besides manufactor logo Dec 19, 2019
    ACC User Interface View settings - do Movement and Dashcam Factor do anything? Oct 14, 2019

3. sarabwt

sarabwt Simracer

The server has this option, its the admin, who set it up badly. As for the replays goes, leave and join or just rename the file in your AC folder...

4. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

and WHY, WHYYY, WHYYYY cant you ask your question reasonable? Are you 13 years old?

Watoh, Minolin and LeDude83 like this.
  5. not sure that any of these issues is an actual issue..

You can save a replay in MP. (atleast you can in my server because it is booking mode and you go back to loby after the race) "the save replay is at the top right of the screen you see before you go back to the lobby."

You can see basic stats after the MP race, your lap times opponents lap times etc, this is the same screen you save the replay on. "again atleast in my server because of the same reason"

you can see much more detailed stats if you go to the web page for the server stats "thanx to neys for stracker" EXAMPLE

The race does not just instantly restart "again this is because I use booking mode and have a track rotation system at work"

So I guess your issue/question is:
    Why are some servers set up like this?

And My Question would be:
    Why don't you do what I did and make your own server that runs how you want it too?
    OR
    Why don't you find a server that runs how you would like. "pick up mode servers using track rotation script and stracker should do it.

Personally I prefer booking mode because its a private server with its own private team speak.
    We get to chose which car we drive in turn and the results are all logged.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  6. NebuCD

NebuCD Rookie

Sorry, but this is a stupid reply.
    Seeing the RESULTS of a race is not a feature that should have to be set up, it is a basic thing that is in literally every game except this one. Track rotation, again, a basic feature. You can't be like "oh yeah but if you make and pay for your own server, then you can see the RESULTS of a race!" because that is honestly stupid. It is okay to admit a game has flaws, you know.

Boris Lozac likes this.

7. The basic results are there as default. It does not need to be patched or added or be a mod. its a default thing.
    If the server setup has it so you don't see them that's not the games fault..

If they weren't there as a default then stracker probably wouldn't work at all. so you couldn't mod it so you had it saved to a db.

Track rotation WAS in the game they pulled it really peeved me off. but I fixed that my self. There are things I have issues with. and if you look for the track rotation thing and de appreciating booking mode. you will see I am not happy about that..
    Having said that the thread I made about it was deleted because some people cannot address people in a coherent and civilized manner.

But every single thing in this 1st post that is " why is it not a feature" Is a basic feature which has always been here and never left.
    The only thing that stops you seeing them is your choice of server.

8. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

I agree. After a race there are a two choices:
    1) Leave instantly and don't get to see the results so I can save the replay.
    2) Stay in the lobby to see the results as more people finish (assuming people don't leave and disappear from the results anyway), but risk the session ending before everyone has finished and missing the replay.

It would be fantastic if Kunos would implement the following post-race:
    1) Fastest lap shown on results.
    2) Keep a player's result even if they leave.
    3) Put a save replay button on the results screen.
    4) Put a countdown to session end on the results screen.
    5) Allow a server admin to select a number of tracks to cycle through, or with voting on the results screen.

Then we could see all players finishing positions & fastest laps, save the replay and then do another race on another track. Anyway I have pretty much zero expectancy that these will be implemented, I'm sure showing the fastest lap isn't too difficult seeing as it happens in the qualifying session, I don't see why it would be impossible to save a replay in-game rather than after leaving, the game obviously counts down to session end so I don't see why a countdown would be too difficult to show and the results after leaving show players that have left so again I don't know why this can't be shown in game. These have been issues since MP was released a year and a half ago though so I've lost all hope. Then again, console players will not accept this sort of stuff, so maybe the whole UI will be brushed up when it's released on consoles.

9. Just have it auto-save replays if you want it to, that is a basic thing. I'm pretty sure given the replay has to be there already to give you the chance to save it that it is a UI coding thing and not a core issue.

Boris Lozac likes this.
  10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

erhm, are you sure that it doesnt save the time if you hit a PB online? It must be some setting because im pretty positive it do save my times at least if i do a PB.

11. TCLF

TCLF Alien

Well, there are more basic features missing, but don't let that take away your fun. It is as it is now and make the best of it.

LeDude83 likes this.
  12. The part that frustrates me about the driver list is that some of the names are still missing from it on a regular basis. I was hoping that this bug would have been fixed by now.