1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

CARS The Ferrari 488 GT3

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Jun 6, 2019.

1. nono I'm on a wheel

2. it felt ;)

3. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

you mean TC2 in ferrari? you have to bind a key to it in options menu.

4. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

TC even in rain 2 & 2:

5. so. in monza I'm back on my pace of 0.0.7.
    For me it has been a big releaf. now it is ring turn! :D

6. schlauchheidl

schlauchheidl Rookie

hi amato - great happy 4 you - could you explain how you got there?

your hint with raising the rideheight - brought me like 0.5 sec - but i am still missing another 0.5 sec.

thx again for the rideheight tip you mentioned above

7. start from aggressive setup.
    lower braking balance to 53.6.
    tc1 3 tc2 6, but that's my own taste.
    lower front suspension by one click.
    nothing else.

sometimes, but it depends on the conditions, you can stiffen rear antiroll bar up to 5 and lower aero to 1.
    more difficult. a lot. but faster.

8. ok guys I have to apologize to the devs and make some steps back.
    This car is slower on the exits, no doubt on that.
    The way to fix this weakness is to maintain a little bit of the trottle during the corner.
    In this way the speed on the exit is way higher, still lower than audi, but not that much.
    It means that if they improve the traction this becomes the best car, so they should not.
    they way to maximize the cornering speed is to use a very hard and very low setup.
    basically the aggressive setup with higher front and overall harder suspensions.
    soften the fast bump and rebound to manage kerbs.
    ignore my previous messages.
    This car is probably the most difficult to catch aliens speed.
    Thank you.

9. I have only one question for those who have deep knowledge of the car.
    once I have a very hard setup, can I lower braking pressure in order to make it more stable during the brake to trottle phase?
    Thank you.

schlauchheidl likes this.
  10. Borbor

Borbor Racer

No.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

11. After trying to catch my ghost I have to agree with you about the the car being slower. Even though the car is faster it seems on corners trying to beat my lap on Nurb on the Schumacher-S this is always where my ghost eventually escapes and I cant catch it anymore. It's the same in the Lambo actually :(. About Throttle during corner I'm already doing that too. Actually many corners I give a little throttle while I'm still easing off the brakes it prevents the rear from sliding. Will try again today, haven't played in a while. I've tried Softening the front more and more stiff rear.

Also my ghost was from the clear conditions and 2:00 pm so it isn't that. I know if you put the cloudy conditions or a later time of day you'll go much faster.

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  12. I still have to try it, but I think that, under a certain limit to stay in control, this car wants to stay very hard.
    I will surrender to the idea to avoid the kerbs definitely.

13. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Ferrari eats kerbs just drove it today, while i agree car lacks power but braking stability and stability over bumps,kerbs is literally best for mid engine car infact it's the easiest mid engine car in game.

14. Rovlgut

Rovlgut Gamer

As I understand Ferrari got huge BoP on engine power, just because you can't penalise great chassis and suspension. :D:D

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  15. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

yep but i think in new season it got little bit power boost because all other cars got evo kit.

16. Borbor

Borbor Racer

2018 488 bop

[​IMG]

2019 488 bop

[​IMG]

17. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Nice info. Then they must have removed some ballast to keep the car competitive.

18. Rovlgut

Rovlgut Gamer

Soooo... No more power in 2019 season. :)
    And why Bentley and Honda missing RPM? :D

19. Borbor

Borbor Racer

Incorrect as well. Weight stayed the same, at least for cat B. As a matter of fact it gained 15kg for cat C going from 2018 to 2019.

For someone who is mis/ill informed, you sure make some bold claims

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

rikirk and baboon like this.
  20. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

And you're for sure being pretty unfriendly and provocative for no good reason.