1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

The game thinks I've not purchased the Ferrari 70th anniversary pack(Xbox one)

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by HumblericerF20, Nov 5, 2017.

1. After I purchased the Ferrari 70th anniversary pack trough the add-ons screen in the xbox store, I went out to try the new cars out. When I got into the car selector, the new cars still had a cloud icon above them and while clicking on them I was thrown back into the add-ons screen, where it was shown I had the add-on installed.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Proof AC thinks console gamers are superior Sep 2, 2016
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Is the game playable yet? Monday at 7:12 PM
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game not working. Monday at 5:04 PM
    Chit Chat Room crazy error message unable to play the game - 00007FFBDEF43B29 (KERNELBASE): (filename not available Saturday at 5:00 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Freezes System [general system instability - not a game crash] Sep 23, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game not loading Sep 22, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Game continues to blow my mind Sep 21, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game won't launch after pressing "Start Button" Sep 21, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Trying to recreate my city and savegame Sep 20, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Controller ffb BAD [gamepad rumble] Sep 18, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashing non stop [2080Ti power delivery starvation] Sep 16, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.5.6] Game Freezes/Not Responding After Any Session [Fanatec led setting] Sep 12, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes after update v 1.5.6 [actually: computer reboots / blue screen] Sep 12, 2020
    ACC User Interface [SUGGESTION] In Game Chat Option Enable/Disable for Leagues Sep 6, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashing on start up Sep 5, 2020

3. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

4. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

As many of you know, an issue was reported on the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC pack for Xbox One. We submitted a potential fix but unfortunately, the submission process is taking longer than expected.

We know this is incredibly frustrating but be rest assured, we're doing everything we can right now to get this pack up and running as soon as possible.

5. oscarolim

oscarolim Gamer

Is the save game bug fixed?

6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Great news! Microsoft have approved a hotfix which resolves the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC pack launch issue and we will be launching later today!

Thank you once again to all those who have shown us nothing but support! It means a great deal to the team.

HumblericerF20 likes this.
  7. tilithom

tilithom Rookie

So this dlc had massive problems like whole fudging sim and just when people can get this pack you discount it. Should have given that discount in first place, now you're just pissing off those that stayed with sim on this platform, it's almost dead on multiplayer anyways and I'm feeling like dropping out also.

It's not big difference in money but feels stupid when you can't use what you paid for in first place and it goes for cheaper after first day of using it.

8. DOCTOR 3VIL

DOCTOR 3VIL Rookie

I bought the Ferrari DLC. Some of the DLC cars show that they haven't been downloaded yet and my Fanatec wheel stopped working after an update. So frustrating....

9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi DOCTOR 3VIL,

Are you still experiencing issues with the above? If you are, could you please submit your issue here ---> https://support.505games.com/support/signup

Thanks,

10. DOCTOR 3VIL

DOCTOR 3VIL Rookie

Thank you. I'll try submitting my issues.