1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The "I switched my work hours for MP launch day" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by JamesYZN, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relation: this.

Ban me. Whoops, you can't.
    You're on the internet, the place where memes rule the land.
    Anyway, I have to work now, feel free to insult me for the next 9 hours. :D

Inviato dal mio JY-G3 con Tapatalk 2

Last edited: May 9, 2014
    akakiffa and Jebus like this.
  2. nixgud

nixgud Rookie

Today is friday, so will there be any update or do they just work for mp?!?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

3. Andemagre

Andemagre Racer

4. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

He also said; "as usual guys don't overplan these things.. we release only if we are confident.. so there are chances, that's all"

5. Since you just posted the exact same thing that somebody else posted a page ago you need to post this tweet that came next:

Stefano Casillo ‏@KunosStefano 40m
    @portalgame @DCJunior06 as usual guys dont overplan these things.. we release only if we are confident.. so there are chances, that's all

ninja'd by bigbawmcgraw lol

Tiago Lima likes this.
  6. Metal

Metal Racer

Sharky got busted, know we eat! :D

7. Andemagre

Andemagre Racer

Sh*t.... I have been betrayed by anxiety

8. OFFIS

OFFIS Rookie

[​IMG]
    I dont see Hitler in this thread, only Bruno Ganz...

Hmm lets see what is happening in steam: [​IMG] one of these gotta be AC... NOPE! Come on...

9. eobet

eobet Simracer

Very interesting! Unless I'm mistaken, it appears that he is also running at 80% saturation or less.

I do that too to make the game look more realistic, so it's interesting to see that a developer appears to do the same.

Buggi likes this.
  10. Nekrobob

Nekrobob Hardcore Simmer

STM and jamba like this.
  11. 70% saturation for me, I dislike the cartoon feeling you get with default settings.
    Great vid by the way, can't wait to race online with the same track/car combo, even tho I suck on Lotus 49. :)

Inviato dal mio JY-G3 con Tapatalk 2

12. Wowa

Wowa Rookie

13. alex72

alex72 Alien

@ 0.44 in that Lotus vid you can see one car warp sideways. Perhaps he had bad connection there. But he goes from middle track to left side instantly.

14. jamba

jamba Racer

Geile lied :)

Tiago Lima likes this.
  15. Retrofly

Retrofly Gamer

Today's the day, I can feel it!

16. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

Like all the other days on this week , just realax is beter dont expect anything and if it comes out its a surprise

17. Retrofly

Retrofly Gamer

Never i am willing it to be today.

18. Darkkis

Darkkis Racer

Last Record Update about a minute ago (May 9, 2014 – 09:32:07 UTC)

Changed Depots
    • 244211/encryptedmanifests/beta/encrypted_gid: * hidden *
    • 244211/maxsize: 12643507907 › 12641687391
    • branches/beta/buildid: 260882 › 261469

19. So did we decide if this is a good or bad sign?

tkrisz2 likes this.
  20. Seanspeed

Seanspeed Hardcore Simmer

I'd help, but I think you've got this.