1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

CARS The Lamborghini Huracán GT3

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Like I said it will work the LC will work with the starter set to manual. It will not work with starter set to automatic.
    For this reason my question before if it's intented.

Anyways Thank You for reply :)

Greets After_Midnight

2. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

Thank you for a great write up! I always felt that the lambo cuts into turn like a hot knife into butter if you just let the brake off and turn it in smoothly :)

p.g.49 and Freddie Seng like this.
  3. Krug59

Krug59 Gamer

This helpful cars info should be incorporated into the game, in a specific menu or next to the showroom tab.

4. Brock AK

Brock AK Rookie

Its more the engine pitch scrambles my brain by the end of a race

5. Do the pro strat. Full volume on your headset but wear ear plugs too

:D FuLl ImMeRsIoN :D

p.s. I might did it at some point in the past years :oops:

Freddie Seng and D.Jankovic like this.
  6. 1nProgress

1nProgress Rookie

Appreciating this thorough write up on how to approach handling with the Huracan GT3.

Just upgraded to Fanatec CS setup with the McLaren GT3 rim and really liking the ACC experience. Especially the practice sessions with the digital driving coach progress meter. Helps build consistency. Cheers!

7. Strawberry

Strawberry Racer

Doesn't matter how good you are. Even a first timer can see that the car was beautiful in the first build, but then in every subsequent build was made squirrelly and unstable in high speed corners, which is highly unrealistic regardless of whether or not you've personally found a way to feather it through.

8. TRIAS

TRIAS Racer

Strawberry, and may I humbly ask how long were you involved in simracing? I can assure you that Lambo is perfectly fine and absolute joy to ride in all situations. Having said that I would highly suggest for new simracers to start in front engined cars as they are easier to drive on edge and more 'readable'.

LeDude83, SimGuy_1 and A-Jin like this.
  9. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I am actually sticking with the Lambo just out of habit, I have over 100 hours in ACC and most were spent driving it. I can hear your pain because the car definitely is allergic to some kerbs and really on the edge in very fast corners. On the other hand though it is really really fast, light, compact. I haven't fiddled with setups, the basic thing I do is use the safe setup almost anywhere and change traction control and engine map on the flight (I only use the aggressive one in Zolder because I'm feeling rather confident on that track). The aggressive setup needs surgical driving, one little mistake and it bites, it gets really frustrating. When out of curiosity I jumped on the Nissan 2018 car.. driving it felt easy and soft, same feeling with the BMW. But I was not faster. In the Lambo I feel like there is more performance but I need to become a better driver to extract it out of the car.
    I am gradually learning left-foot braking and I think that is one secret to tame the car, the co-operation of brake and gas pedals, being careful on lift off, learn to feel how the aerodynamic balance of the car feels during braking, coasting and accelerating. Not sure whether that will make me faster but the challenge of learning the car and learning left-foot braking is what makes me go back to it.
    Having said that, you may as well be an "alien" driver and perceive issues that I cannot perceive. All I am saying is that it is definitely a car that can be raced with great satisfaction.

Gabsmabs62 and Luis Branco like this.
  10. Arckeron

Arckeron Rookie

I found i have a better handling with firm rear bar and soft front bar.
    It's like the rear roll too much.

Strawberry likes this.
  11. Claponi

Claponi Racer

I drove the huracan on the nurburgring, it was a long time I didn't do it, with the aggressive preset and I found the car reacting very differently than on others tracks. It was like the grip on the front wheels was so important at slow speed that I often lost the car by the rear.
    If you have the same impression, what can cause, in the setup, this feeling ?
    Oh and I was on the version 7.1.

12. Claponi

Claponi Racer

Maybe it's only because on the nurburgring, in lots of corners, the car is pointing down so the weight is all on the front wheels. Can we counteract this with setup ?

13. No, you get the same at Monza. I'd try to play the arbs first. Make sure you arent turning the wheel too much, especially if the steering ratio is low. I've seen people steering 180 degs at the monza chicanes... That is definitely too much.

14. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

I'll state the obvious saying that you could easily use the safe setup which is also quite fast and more forgiving.

That said, if you want to make the aggressive setup a bit "easier", try 1 or 2mm lower rear end, or 1-2mm higher front end.
    Go 1 click at a time.
    Often is all you need.

15. Claponi

Claponi Racer

Thanks for your help, I was really overdriving the car on this track.

16. Leprekaun

Leprekaun Rookie

@Aristotelis Would you be able to give us an idea for the power/torque curve of the Huracan? The reason I am asking is because in AC1, maximum power came in at the limiter so I always found it best to shift up as late as possible. With the Huracan in ACC, I tried this approach but I'm not sure if the power fades off near the limiter or not since the rev bar in the HUD goes yellow at 7600rpm and flashes yellow and red at 7900rpm which is maybe 700rpms below the limiter?

A-Jin and UnleashedDriverBrandon like this.
  17. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Lamborghini is best car in simulator for sure.It feels like old 90s f1 car they seem to behave like that but i love it.
    The car is oversteery and with precision it is the fastest car right now.

18. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

Yeah, pretty much only use aggressive setup as base and change rake, setup for tracks like zolder and hungaroring I even go up 3mm in front and lower 3-4mm rear. Obviously less in moza and pr, but makes the car perfect and can trust it turning in.

19. nkohout

nkohout Gamer

I am under the impression that the shift lights in the cars are programmed to give max acceleration shift points in the dry. The HUD tach tends to flash at the same time, too.

I don't see a reason why the electronics would be programmed not to help the drivers go as fast as possible.

Arckeron likes this.
  20. Claponi

Claponi Racer

Watching the Silverstone 2019 race I was wondering if there is some kind of speed limiter during FCY (80km/h) with the lambo Evo ? Cause I can see indicators flashing.

D.Jankovic likes this.