1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

ACC Blog The Lamborghini Huracán GT3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Aristotelis, Nov 22, 2018.

1. nkohout

nkohout Rookie

Yep! On most new cars there's a second limiter button on the steering wheel for FCY.

Arlo and Claponi like this.
  2. Leprekaun

Leprekaun Rookie

I agree with this in principle but in reality, not all manufacturers adhere to this. Ferrari, for example, the optimal shift point is the first yellow light on the dash, not the last light or when all lights begin to flash red which for me would make the most sense. I also know that drivers have the option to customise the lights' behaviour. I don't know how easy or difficult to implement this in ACC but it would be great to have that adjustability

3. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

Right now the lights and/or HUD are a bit all over the place in ACC. Do not trust them as optimal shift indicators, at least for now.

4. dek

dek Gamer

Are they?

5. CrzBonKerz

CrzBonKerz Racer

There’s something about this car.. I absolutely love it. I kind of like that it’s less forgiving than other cars, and I’ve definitely been thrown on several kurbs. I believe the car forces me to really practice precision.