1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The most sim racing fun I've had in a long time...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Atak_Kat, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Atak_Kat

Atak_Kat Simracer

ACC is great, but after a while a guy needs something different.

I have a TH8A shifter I haven't used for a couple years, and today I decided to dig it out and mount it to my rig.

Fired up AC (Content Manager) and setup some races with the older H-pattern cars. Turn all the HUD crap off and just enjoy being in the cars without all the other junk on the screen. Loving Track-iR as well.

It was just a mountain of fun. I had to turn the AI strength down to 85 because basically I'm sh#t with the down shifting. Cant seem to heel-toe for the life of me. Wrecked a few virtual transmissions today...

Kinda forgot how awesome AC/CM/Sol is. One of the best sim-racing days I've had in a long time.

But I just found that no matter how I adjusted the clutch dead zones, the cars really seem to have a super narrow band of clutch disengagement. Anyone know if there's a trick to adjust that?

Radfahrer and sissydriver like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - USA Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Nov 7, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - World Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Oct 8, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Sep 6, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Aug 9, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Virtual TechArt GTstreet R now available for racing simulation Assetto Corsa Jun 29, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room [SimRacing-GP.net] Pagani Zonda R - Sprint Series | Thursdays Jun 4, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room FDSR - Final Drive Sim Racing May 26, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - Europe Sprint Series | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Feb 28, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - Europe Sprint Series | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Jan 28, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - Sprint Series | Fridays [SimRacing-GP.net] Oct 8, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Formula Hybrid 2022 sim racing league starting soon! Sep 1, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Formula Hybrid 2022 sim racing league starting soon! Sep 1, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room [SimRacing-GP.net] IER Corvette DP - Sprint Series | Fridays Aug 3, 2022
    ACC Tools SimRacing Management System Jul 16, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room TORA GT Sprint Cup - Sundays 1500 EDT [SimRacing-GP.net][PC] Jul 11, 2022

3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

nice how different the world is - for me its vice versa - after a long period of co-existence acc has killed ac for me totally. mods/sound/sol - nothing works any more. addicted to acc, the sound, the feeling, everything.
    have fun and enjoy ac! :)

Atak_Kat likes this.
  4. Atak_Kat

Atak_Kat Simracer

Curious with all that experience, if you know of some way to make the clutch a little less sensitive? There just seems to be almost zero engagement zone for any cars I try. It's like either or off. Cannot configure a sort of 'slip'...

5. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Hmm... asking google there seem to be a problem with logitech pedals. Reassign seems to help. You mean ac or ACC?

Atak_Kat likes this.
  6. Atak_Kat

Atak_Kat Simracer

Thanks. In A.C. with cspv3 pedals.
    I put some deadzone at the end of the travel but still seems to be quite instant when it gets to the point the clutch releases. Seems more like it's acting like a button rather than an axis.

I just put on auto blip for now but that doesn't help me learn. Having a blast anyway!!!

7. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

I am sharing the same experience with clutch, if their is a trick, I would like to know about it as well.

8. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

I set it to be fully closed at something like 40% and fully open at about 80% pedal throw. Can't remember if it felt digital but I don't think so. Race clutches are fast biting / aggressive compared to road cars if I understand it right.