1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The MrGit 2.4hrs of Spa!

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by MrGit@Twitch, Jul 7, 2019.

1. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Signups for the MrGit 2.4hrs of Spa are open!

Race will be on the 19th of July and servers will be open from approx 7pm (BST) for an 8pm race start *TBC*

This will have a pre qualifying event incase of a high amount of entries (expected 50+) like my League had, it will be next Saturday for 24hrs from 7pm (BST), sessions will be 60 minutes long with fixed weather/time progression, VERY important that you stay till the session cycles to the next one for your time to be saved in the results!!!!

Car choice is open to any currently available and will be locked in via entrylist from 12pm (BST) on the 13th.

Please make sure to read the rules on the website!

*If you enter, please make sure to pm for the discord link (if your not already there)*

https://www.mrgit.co.uk/acc/

Good luck. :)

Radfahrer and Tundra like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room The MrGit 2021 British GT League Jan 24, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room MrGit's ICGT GT3 League! Sep 13, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room MrGit 2.4hrs events! Aug 23, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room You wanted it, so here it is...MrGit's ACC League! Jun 8, 2019
    ACC User Interface v1.8 IGTC chamionship now lacks Spa 24hrs Nov 25, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Autumn, SPA 24hrs. May 1, 2020
    ACC Gameplay [1.2.3] Spa 24hrs several AI crawling on track under white flag(out of fuel?) Jan 1, 2020
    Chit Chat Room www.ac-sf.net GT3 Blancpain Celebration of Total 24Hrs of Spa - Offical Results Jul 29, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Le Mans 24hrs Livestream Jun 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room 24Hrs of LeMans behind the scenes vid Jun 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room A.C. needs a Le Mans 24hrs dreampack. Jul 4, 2016
    Chit Chat Room 2014 24hrs of lemans- no eurosport. Jul 23, 2014

3. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Aaargh kill me I was wishing for a monday have fun guys!

4. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Looks great but I´m afraid I will be away from my computer by then.
    Thanks anyway, appreciate your events.

5. LukFry

LukFry Racer

Will you set up a server for more than 30 drivers, or is 30 still max amount of drivers?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

6. Radomir

Radomir Rookie

Im out of the city for this weekend so can't join pre qualifying. Is there any chance to have second qualifying on next week, like monday 15.7?

7. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

Thanks Mr.Git for doing all these events for us !
    Have fun and enjoy !

Sadly I will not be able to participate since my wheel would be dying/shutting down after 2.4 minutes at best, if not even earlier :(

8. MrGit@Twitch

Nope, a 24hr session is more than sufficient. If you still want to enter you can, but you'll be placed in the lowest division with spaces.

9. MrGit@Twitch

Ok, all drivers have till 4pm today to finalise their car/livery for the event as after then it's locked and a entrylist created.

Qualifying server goes up at 7pm (BST) with 60 minutes sesions (remember to stay in the session till the next starts to ensure your time is saved) and will be running for a period of 24hrs.

Note: there will only be 2 servers = total of 60 drivers, any outside 60th place in the final results will have to watch from the sidelines, so make your session count.!

10. ludom58

ludom58 Rookie

11. m_i_k_

m_i_k_ Rookie

Where is the password?

12. ArkadiuszPL

ArkadiuszPL Rookie

Well , i really tried hard but could not find the password for qualifications .
    Next time ( if there will be ) please post a clear information about where we can find such informatons .
    If the twitch account is needed or any other , it should be stated before the registration process . I don't have any of them , and don't really want it .
    I was sure the password woud be sent to email , but didn't find any.

So no quali means starting from the last position or am I out from the event??
    And where is the password for server ??

Thanks.

13. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

You missed that:
    The info is there.

14. m_i_k_

m_i_k_ Rookie

Absolutely agree with Arkadiusz. I was looking for a pwd yesterday but it was impossible find any information, then finally asked here but without answer.

So what should we do now?

15. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Discord ---->

16. MrGit@Twitch

If you both actually read the OP, then you would have seen this.....

*If you enter, please make sure to pm for the discord link (if your not already there)*

....as i didn't get a pm from either of you then i'll assume you didn't, so to saying i should post clear information, can i say you should have gone to specsavers.

Anyway.

For all those that didn't manage to get to the event held over Saturday/Sunday, i have a special 6hr event tomorrow (Tuesday) for those people to register a time. It will run from 4pm-10pm (BST) and you WILL need to be in my discord to access the server, so i'd read the bit above again. ;)

Currently i have 54 drivers who have set a time, with the slowest a 2:23.9. Once 6 more drivers set their times (assuming they do) then people will start getting bumped off the bottom.

NOTE: The 2.4hrs event will start with a 30 minute FP session from 7PM - 7:30PM, followed by a 30 minute Quali session and the actual race starting at 8PM (all BST)!!!!!

17. ArkadiuszPL

ArkadiuszPL Rookie

Thanks for your effort , really appreciate what you did . Unfortuanetely it's too late for me , 35 min left and i don't even know how to send PM ;)
    Wish you good and clean racing at Spa.
    Anyway , I'll look forward for the next events ( I hope they will be some ) .

P.S. MrGit , please send me discord link if you can . Thanks .

18. MrGit@Twitch

https://www.mrgit.co.uk/acc/round_details/2/round/14/

Event timetable...drivers will be allocated their divisions tomorrow evening.

Also, i'll have 2 test servers up just to check entrylists are correct and you get allocated your correct car, PLEASE use them to check as from Friday morning no changes will be accepted....don't be offended if you come to me just before the event start saying you have the wrong car and i tell you to naff off. :)

19. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Thank you for racing. It was great fun! So many mistakes (bye bye CN, bye bye CC), struggling with frozen slick tires, struggling with overheating wet tires, the Sun, the rain, the lucky spins, the last laps "on ice". :D

MABR likes this.