1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS The Server Admin Handbook thread

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Chisco

Chisco Rookie

[QUOTE = "Creegz, post: 1110346, member: 236433"] La primera sesión siempre será Practice, que por defecto es de 24 horas. La segunda sesión es Clasificación, que dura 10 minutos, la próxima sesión será una carrera que también dura 10 minutos, sin embargo, si el servidor está vacío, no creo que te lleve a una sesión de carrera y no hay bots para el modo multijugador. Lobbies. [/ CITA]
    thank you friend, I'm fine
    what it was that happened but solved, it works perfect and I give a whole greeting

Creegz likes this.
  2. baakstaff

baakstaff Racer

@Minolin So the "dumpEntryList" option is slightly broken, the grid order that it gives is entirely incorrect and can't be used as qualifying results from one day for a race on another. Using the command /manual entrylist just dumps the same broken entrylist.

The session format was P > Q1 > Q2 > R (with R2 being hosted using the exported entrylist from Q2 after a server restart, as a workaround to the double-race format not working); is there any reason having the double qualifying would break the entrylist generation? Note that the entrylist was taken from Q1 as part of a test.

I've attached the results files as well as the entrylists generated so you guys can see the discrepancy from the "defaultGridPosition" value. Also it would be greatly appreciated if the auto-export set "overrideDriverInfo" to 1 to keep the info consistent.

Attached Files:

kingkabong and Chisco like this.
  3. Elvis_FIN

Elvis_FIN Rookie

I'm setting up my first ACC server and having same issue. Can't configure server with own settings, since starting the server will mess up my configuration files?!?

I create config files to '\server\cfg' directory. When I start accServer.exe it will create new directory '\server\cfg\current' where not all files are matching with my configurations.
    Looks like issues might only be with settings.json file. In my '\server\cfg' directory I have file called 'settings.json' (note: 'settings' with s in the end) which has my configurations. After starting the server and directory '\server\cfg\current' is created, there is file called 'setting.json' (note: 'setting' without s in the end). Why it is not settings.json file I created in '\server\cfg' directory?

If I rename my settings.json to setting.json in '\server\cfg' directory, then delete '\server\cfg\current' directory and restart server, still same problem. I have then again file 'setting.json' with default configuration in '\server\cfg\current' directory.

Something must be broken?

4. Elvis_FIN

Elvis_FIN Rookie

I found the problem.

If settings.json file has this line below, it will cause this behavior.
    "centralEntryListPath": ""

Deleting this line and server uses correct settings.json file and does not replace it with default one.

Would be good to add this info to server admin guide.

5. Creegz

Creegz Racer

Can you use the results that the server writes to automagically dump them into a CSV?

6. J3IMY

J3IMY Rookie

Great! I'm so glad you solved the issue! It should totally be added to the guide. I'm afraid I won't be able to test the solution for now. I'll be available after Tuesday. I'll let you know if it works for me as well

7. Chusito87WC

Chusito87WC Rookie

Que comando tengo que poner para que las salidas de carrera sean desde parado como en la gran mayoria de carreras?

8. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

The official language of the forum is English.
    El idioma oficial del foro es el inglés.
    论坛的官方语言是英语
    Официальный язык форума - английский.
    La lingua ufficiale del forum è l'inglese

Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  9. Stoerdienst81

Stoerdienst81 Rookie

Hello,
    the problem is not the line itself, it is the missing commata (,) at the end of this line.
    But your comment hint me to the right direction.
    Thank you.

Elvis_FIN likes this.
  10. Elvis_FIN

Elvis_FIN Rookie

Oh. Yes, you are right. Missing comma caused this issue. I just copy-pasted missing lines from ServerAdminHandbook_v6.pdf and error is also there.
    Thank you for correcting this.

11. Creegz

Creegz Racer

I've been trying to determine stress results for these servers. I'm running it off a box in my environment that has reasonable specs but I don't know how hard it will run at this time. I haven't had much ability to test with people at this time though.

12. Stoerdienst81

Stoerdienst81 Rookie

I run a server on my old notebook with an I7 2630QM and 6GB RAM. Connection is an 250/40Mbit and the performance is really nice, even with full field.
    Are there the server trackshortcuts for Intercontinental GT DLC somewhere to find tomorrow?

Creegz likes this.
  13. Creegz

Creegz Racer

Thanks for the info, I had a feeling. I have a PLEX server with an i7 3770k and 24GB of ram that has minimal usage behind 180/180mbps connection so I figured why not for my league and then run public during the week. Seems to work okay but I do occasionally see errors that say not enough cpu but I think that's just WINE being ridiculous.

14. Elvis_FIN

Elvis_FIN Rookie

I also have those "error" messages even just myself on our server. Same was with Assetto Corsa. Never had performance issue so those messages can be ignored as far as I know.

Maybe game designers could explain what logic they use to check server (cpu) performance?

15. Stoerdienst81

Stoerdienst81 Rookie

Yes, i also see those cpu hints. But mostly outside the race or on an empty server. While running, the server seems to have none to only single cpu too late warnings, within an 40minute race. So i think you should be fine.

Creegz likes this.
  16. LuisMercury

LuisMercury Racer

17. VELOCIPEDE

VELOCIPEDE Racer

i'm sorry @Minolin it's necessary to buy the Int GT pack to run the new tracks on a dedicated server? thanks

18. AlienGTR

AlienGTR Racer

from changelog:

- Added IGTC tracks to server configuration: kyalami_2019, mount_panorama_2019, suzuka_2019, laguna_seca_2019.
    NOTE: non-DLC owners can also set up servers with DLC tracks.

Rolz likes this.
  19. Rolz

Rolz Alien

hi there, noticed that with new version

"isRaceLocked": 0,

still doesn't allow drivers to join during a race

20. VELOCIPEDE

VELOCIPEDE Racer

yes, but i've tried to launch a server with suzuka_2019, and the server start with hungaroring, spa, monza... all others original tracks
    it's a bug for @Minolin ?