1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS The Server Admin Handbook thread

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. AlienGTR

AlienGTR Racer

Try with this

Attached Files:

2. Magpie

Magpie Rookie

H guys thanks to everyone who replied to my problem it's now working and thank you aliengtr for to entry list file that did the trick.
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

AlienGTR likes this.
  3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Cool to have option for tyre set rules, however the way it is for a league night especially if limits are fairly tight people will just avoid running any laps in practice. It would be nice to have an option to set tyre rules for qualy and races only, give unlimited sets in practice still but also don't allow any of these to be re used in sessions with tyre set limits. Some way of having this setting per session rather then full race event would be good.

Another feature option that would be massively welcomed by me for public and private servers is to force DNF for escaping to pits. This would be good for all servers as it would stop people having mid race practice sessions and also stop people pulling over and escaping to pits for extra runs in practice and qualy sessions, being a hazard to everyone else on track. If people had to drive back to pits to stay in a qualy or practice session they would also be less likely to have cars wrecking everywhere during a session. This is more of an issue in public servers then private ones but in private servers people stopping on track or very close is still an issue. Tyre set limits are an interesting thing and make doing more then one qualy run have some impact on your race tyres but that's more a strategic thing, the escape to pits is more a nuisance for everyone else and if it can be eliminated by server settings this would be good.

If that setting was to either have total lockout for the session or even just a set time lockout after escaping, for example if you set this to 5 minutes and most people wont be escaping back to pits when its quicker to do a full in lap. ;) A full lockout as an option would be good to have too. If this was able to be set per session it would be even better as some may want to keep practice open but qualy and race locked out.

4. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

Oh if there is a possibility to post some proposes, i'll not miss it :)
    I'm an admin of some russian community, we'ra using automatic racing system we made for ACC. And now we have some problems, because popularity of the game is growing (it's great!!) and servers are getting full and sometimes not all of the users have chance to race . There is an idea to separate leagues by drivers' rating, but there is not such possibility. So i would like to propose some changes..

a) The best solution (my dream actually) is to create api for racing systems to get drivers' rating. I think, lots of leagues dreaming about this feature.
    b) If a) is not possible, there is another propose.
    At this moment entry list is overriding all rating rules(SA, RC, Track Medals). But there are a lot of cases where you need to use force entry list(races with drivers swap, or at least toprevent unwanted users from entering the server), but still need to have SA check. It would be great to have some option in server to change priority of ratings and entry list.

If there is a solution which i lost, please help and point to it. I will be very grateful. Thank you in advance. Take care and stay home guys)

Johny 2, martcerv, DMG and 4 others like this.
  5. Diabolus

Diabolus Gamer

Hey all, is there any way to change warning counts leading to a penalty? Like instead of 4th warning resulting a DT, 7th warning should. We don't have a live steward to review penalties while race is in progress, so I was wondering if this possible.

6. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Anyone able to get the bop.json to apply ballast in the game? I've set it as below, but it never picks up the ballast.

Code:
    {
        "entries": [
            {
                "track": "suzuka_2019",
                "carModel": 20,
                "ballast": 20
             }
        ]
    }

7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

This would be good, seems in the SRO charity race they modified this. It gave a 5 sec penalty first then a drive through later.

Obviously a big cheat cut type thing should still be instant penalty like a flat cut through 1st chicane at Monza. But if admins could set warning number and penalty after warnings, for example 5 seconds 4th warning 10 seconds 8th warning Stop Go 10th warning. This would be a welcome solution by many I think.

8. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Bumping this. I really don't wanna run an admin command for every driver every time they join, and I am not available 24/7 to do it.

9. Johny 2

Johny 2 Rookie

Еще один вопрос в копилку! Можно ли создать гоночные условия по температуре, облакам, дождям и сырости трассы? И что они будут сохранены при перезапуске сервера? Т.е. условия были зафиксированы мной как владельцем сервера, и при перезапуске сервера после его завершения снова были те же условия!

10. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Translation by deepl.com:

11. Alan Paterson

Alan Paterson Rookie

@AlienGTR , Hi. Sorry, but maybe you can help.
    Ive used your entrylist.json file to try and get our practice server to work with driver changes, and even copying your exact file, I or we still can't get this to work on a shared test server..
    Is there any other files, or lines added to files to make this work?
    What, or is the process "supposed" to work. Do we simply selected multi player, select server, search for Server, and enter?
    When we come in, my second driver (Kieron) also comes in in his own car, it's like there is nothing to do with a special sengle car, and he's the 2nd driver.. nothing works..
    Ive been trying to get this to work and understand the Server handbook for a few days now.. Please help? what is it we are missing?

thanks

Alan

Attached Files:

12. Mercurio

Mercurio Rookie

Entrylist doesn't work for me either. The json is correct, but every time when i add second driver into the team I can't start the server. What am i doing wrong?
    If list contains 1 driver per team - everything work fine.

Attached Files:

13. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

I'm not sure, but it couldn't work without "forceEntryList": 1. At least, i'm using teams only with this option. Try it.

14. Jempy

Jempy Simracer

As 1st driver are you sure that you're the 1st driver to enter the server ? ..... a 2nd driver of this car in the entry_list cannot enter the server before the 1st driver

Here's what I read in a Driver Swap tutorial:
    “First Driver” of each team joins the race server first. In case some other driver of your team
    joins first (e.g. 2nd driver), it is likely that your car will show the wrong race number (e.g. 103
    instead of correct 102). This will make the server think you have two cars instead of one,
    and
    ACC will most probably crash for your team at the driver swap

15. There is a problem since the last ACC hotfix. The entrylist doesnt work even for regular MP servers.
    I think it is a general problem

16. Mercurio

Mercurio Rookie

Unfortunately, that didn't help.
    Private MP server didn't start aswell =(

17. Alan Paterson

Alan Paterson Rookie

I've tried various options off and on, we cannot get this to work at all. I mst ask, is there other files which also need to be in the cfg folder to support driver swaps? or is it ONLY the entrylist file?
    And, if I go in practice, get in the car, and check the HUD, then ask my kid to join, the driver option doesn't change, and I can see him come into my server in his own car in the pits? Its like it doesn't even ready the file??

What do we do wrong here?

18. Alan Paterson

Alan Paterson Rookie

My teammate doesnt even have to load his game. If I go to join my shared server, and I take any manufacturer and enter the server, it take that car and Im in the pits.. The entrylist file has a specific model it should select, and it's not even ready that? So, I don't know whats wrong here?

19. Alan Paterson

Alan Paterson Rookie

Did a complete rebuild on my server json files, and I think it's now working better.. I can now see multi driver names which I couldn't see earlier.

20. ZulfoDK

ZulfoDK Rookie

Some one asked earlier on, and I don't see the answer, so I have the same question.

Should I do something with the "==ERR: OnCarUpdate: timestamp is 10 ms in the future:".... ?!

I'm getting a lot of them :)

A few guys have said that they saw de-sync / lag on the server - I didn't seem to notice it at all when racing on the server myself.