1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS The Server Admin Handbook thread

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

It is possible to implement permanent ban feature? Since our servers are restarted daily, current ban system does not help to get rid of cheaters.

2. Code:
    {
        "carGroup": "FreeForAll",
        "doDriverSwapBroadcast": 1
    }
    Can we get an explanation for what these variables do with the latest update?

korivi06 and Giacomo Verlini like this.
  3. Hello everyone. Just got my copy of ACC. Me and my friends are trying to create a private server to play together but once the room is opened, when my friends try to enter in the room, the game freezes for couple of seconds and appear the message: "a connection to the server could not be established". I've tried many adjusts in my router, my internet and no results yet. Someone had this error before? Someone know how to solve?

(Sorry if this thread already exists, I took a look in anothers threads and found nothing about it.)

4. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

Just connect to your server via LAN

5. WallyM

WallyM Alien

How does weatherRandomness (0-9) relate to SP "weather variability" (0-100%)?

6. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

Hi everyone!
    Is there an opportunity to make session like prequalify. Which could lenght straight full time without restarting session, when nobody's online. And of course get results after the session ends(even if in the end no drivers online).
    Thanks in advance!

7. JaseUK

JaseUK Rookie

Hope someone can help as I can not get my head around the settings.

I have a server running which by default has 20 min practice, qualifying etc.

I just want to use it for a few races with my mates so ideally looking for say a 1 lap qualify or straight to some short races say 3-5 laps.

Is this possible and if so how, thanks :)

8. JaseUK

JaseUK Rookie

Ignore this, I've figured it out, was pretty simple really lol

9. shaka04

shaka04 Rookie

Is there a list somewhere that tells me all the nationality codes?

10. FriendOfJah

FriendOfJah Racer

Hi Folks,

I just watched this video on YouTube on how to setup a ACC Dedicated Server.

It seems relatively straight forward. Would it be possible (or practical) to use my Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 14 on WiFi as a dedicated ACC server? I do have an adapter to go in the high speed USB 3.0 port to connect via a LAN cable. I know I cannot run both the server and play ACC at the same time on my gaming rig. I apologize in advance for my ignorance on this topic. I'm still learning my way among all of you ACC Network Giants here. Thanks in advance for any and all help provided. Cheers!

Roger

11. Creegz likes this.
  12. Rolz

Rolz Alien

again why we're meant to be stuffing around with json files when the kunos devs probably could whip something up like this without the public having to rely on 3rd party ppl to make something up...

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-dedicated-server-gui.32034/

note it's very basic, but if you want a single server on the default ports it's super simple...

13. Rolz

Rolz Alien

and again crickets...

martcerv and korivi06 like this.
  14. Kevin Cox

Kevin Cox Gamer

Where is the option to set max allocation of tyres?

LukFry likes this.
  15. I noticed this as well and finally figured it out. If you have more than 1 driver in a car overrideDriverInfo for that car has to be set to 1

AndyK70 likes this.
  16. As the creator of the GUI app I have to correct you here.
    You can run multiple servers with it, just make a copy of your 'server' folder for each server you want to run. You can also change ports in the GUI.

If anyone has some ideas on how to improve the GUI app, please feel free to add suggestions on RD (as I got notifications turned on there)

17. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Whay! Hey Martin! Thanks again for a super awesome app! I totally stand corrected, you've popped in some great additions in the newer version... I was commenting on v1.1
    it does look like you made some suggestions that I put down from back then, so thank you... will add additional requests in RD :)

Martin Vindis likes this.
  18. Can someone post please server json files already created.
    Because i can't enter in server created.
    Please

19. Rolz

Rolz Alien

20. Server is on and running but i cannot enter. Goes in crash. Computer not good?