1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS The Server Admin Handbook thread

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. saurohd

saurohd Racer

Hi guys, a little question...
    If i set server with Practice and Race (1 min Practice and 60min Race) when i jump on race the track's grip is optimal or green????

2. Creegz

Creegz Racer

Depends on the day of the weekend it is configured for.

Rolz likes this.
  3. saurohd

saurohd Racer

oppssss... sunday of course!!! ;)

4. Creegz

Creegz Racer

It should be optimal on day 3.

Rolz likes this.
  5. saurohd

saurohd Racer

well.. thanks!!!!;)

6. rickypink121

rickypink121 Rookie

Hi. I've noticed it's been discussed already but haven't found an answer.

Does anyone know how to set the server for a random grid.
    Race format example

P Q R then another R with a random/or reverse grid. Is this even possible. TIA

7. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

by hand, script or external tool

8. rickypink121

rickypink121 Rookie

Any way possible tbh. Mainly script I guess. If there's an external tool that would do it, I'd also appreciate any recommendations

9. saurohd

saurohd Racer

Hi all.... i have a problem with change tyre required!!!

This is my eventrules.json

{
    "qualifyStandingType": 1,
    "pitWindowLengthSec": -1,
    "driverStintTimeSec": -1,
    "mandatoryPitstopCount": 1,
    "maxTotalDrivingTime": -1,
    "maxDriversCount": 1,
    "isRefuellingAllowedInRace": true,
    "isRefuellingTimeFixed": false,
    "isMandatoryPitstopRefuellingRequired": false,
    "isMandatoryPitstopTyreChangeRequired": true,
    "isMandatoryPitstopSwapDriverRequired": false,
    "tyreSetCount": 50
    }

When start the race the change tyre is not required instead i want ti do this.

Can you help me??? where is the problem???

10. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

Set "pitWindowLengthSec": to a value >0

but keep in mind you have to make the pit window long enough that people can actually enter, get the change done and leave, so if you want a 20 minute pit window change the -1 to 600 as the value is in seconds.

11. saurohd

saurohd Racer

Oh thanks... i'll try later!!!

12. J.Svabs

J.Svabs Rookie

I think you are running Public Multiplayer server (without password).

Read Server Admin Handbook:
    III.2.4 eventRules.json
    Defines the pitstop rules. Public MP servers will ignore this json file and use default values

13. saurohd

saurohd Racer

Yesss.... This was the problem!!!! Thanks many...;);)

14. bchmf

bchmf Rookie

Hi Guys,
    I have two questions:

1. is there any way to allocate players (by id) to a specific box in the pit?
    2. can the server save replays?

Thanks a lot :)

15. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

1. No, I think it’s in the order drivers join the server.

2. No.

16. bchmf

bchmf Rookie

Hmm ok, thanks for the quick answer.
    2 features to add I'd say :D

17. Artur Licks

Artur Licks Rookie

Hi everyone,

I need clarification on one question. What happens if I set a Q and R session at the same time and same day of the week? Does it jump a week or they happen at the same time and the grip doesn't change?

From my simulations, at least the weather stays the same.

Thank you.

18. Javi Lopez

Javi Lopez Rookie

Hi, where its the weather matrix xls file?
    Cant find it

19. kro

kro Simracer

First = Yes in private MP sessions you can assign grid slots using the entrylist.
    {
    "firstName": "Another",
    "lastName": "Person",
    "shortName": "NO2",
    "driverCategory": 1,
    "playerID": "S765611xxxxxxxxxx4"
    }
    ],
    "raceNumber": 114,
    "forcedCarModel": -1,
    "overrideDriverInfo": 0,
    "defaultGridPosition": -1, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    "ballastKg": 0,
    "restrictor": 0,
    "customCar": "exampleCar.json",
    "overrideCarModelForCustomCar": 1,
    "isServerAdmin": 0
    }
    ],
    "forceEntryList": 0
    }

& 2nd = No replays from the server..

20. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

Well, when all of server admins asked to reset warning after 6 hours in endurance races, panky answered

Now we see exclusive feature for simgrid race which makes exactly the same we all asked for. Thanks a lot, great!