1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS The Server Admin Handbook thread

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. C@rbone

C@rbone Rookie

Result ok the team driving test this week-end:
    - 2 drivers connect to the car OK
    - Use info driver in entry list => OK
    - Force car model => OK
    - overrideDriverInfo => NOK
    - the driver who does not drive wants to see the configuration of the car => Fatal error
    - first swap in race => OK
    - Second swap in race => NOK, MFD is inactive (?!)
    - Wat happend after swap for the driver who left the car => Fatal Error
    - No swap possible in practices and qualif
    - no results of the race in Session results, just best lap time

2. Guys, anyone tell me if it works... : Server admin commands do not work :(, example: "/admin password/kick<19>" ( no quotes).

3. Rolz

Rolz Alien

has to be 2 separate commands

tolik.korychev likes this.
  4. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

you first need to log in as an admin so use /admin password (enter)
    and then you will get message that you are admin and you can then use /kick race car number or other options

tolik.korychev likes this.
  5. Thanks, guys. Everything works now. :)

6. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I don't know if I'm being dumb, but whatever I set the cloud level too, 1.0, 0.6, etc, it is always defaulting to clear (0), is there another setting I'm missing?

mister dog and Rolz like this.
  7. Rolz

Rolz Alien

for me weather and track seems a bit off atm... I'm getting optimal track so many times on a freshly restarted server... so I'm still a bit confused about it myself

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  8. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

We had a race today... I set the limit of 30, entrylist was 29. 29 people joined the server and I couldn't join the server to be 30th... not as spectator not as driver. So its a bug a assume? Limit of 30 doesn't work... I guess for some reason its 29 :/

kro likes this.
  9. Rolz

Rolz Alien

password protected or open? if open did you have the all the right track requirements setup to allow the full 30 for a pub server?

10. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

password protected

11. Rolz

Rolz Alien

For blacklists is Kunos not keen on implementing them because of the GDPR?
    Can you not possibly encrypt/convert the SteamID to a jumbled hash file of sorts that only accserver.exe can read if they are popped into a txt file after that particular driver has been banned?
    Sorry if my lingo to describe is confusing.

12. kro

kro Simracer

I wonder if its like AC's entry list where 0=1 slot, then 0 to 29 is = 30 slots ?

13. RomiRS

RomiRS Rookie

guys do you know whether the dynamic track is working now or not? Because I set my server, split all sessions to 3 different days and the surface of track seems to be always the same, even on Sunday night. Is the "dynamic track" feature on right now? I would really appretiate some list of working server features :)

14. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Actually no, it should not which is a lot more powerful than the strict "A or B" approach we had in AC1. Though I have to admit I didn't see your "I cannot control access by pw" coming, but that's a rather easy extra option (sadly the server option is like 5% of the effort; rest is client UI, error message and localization. Will try to invent something clever here).

What exactly happens? Which server version?

The broken swap is known, but what exactly means "see the configuration of the car"?

What track? Please always add the track when talking about limits, it could help to understand the issue.
    And yes, for some reason the spectator is maxClientOverride instead of maxClient in the current server. Fix is in the making.

It should work, but I admit I'm also seeing strange FP1 grip levels on my official servers. Possibly one the hotfixes changed something that makes the track loop instead of reset to friday night.

15. [QUOTE = "Arbuzzz, post: 1065388, member: 8147"] Obrigado pelo seu esforço, mas SA não é a solução, porque mesmo eu não tenho 99 ... simplesmente não há tempo para obter 99. E há drivers mais rápidos e bons nem sequer se preocupam com qualquer tipo de classificação, porque eles apenas correm na liga.

E eu posso te dizer mais, alguns dos nossos drivers só podem fazer qualquer avaliação em alguns dias. Eles apenas se juntam, criam o servidor e correm perto a noite toda ... Ele chamava de "mineração". Então, eles fazem mineração por alguns dias seguidos e podem obter qualquer tipo de classificação que quiserem. Portanto, uma classificação alta pode ter qualquer um, mesmo se ele for um mau condutor ou invasor.

Eu nunca usei nenhuma classificação de jogo antes e não porque eu classifico os pilotos na minha liga e decido quem pode correr e quem não pode) É por isso que eu tenho certeza que a lista de entrada no ACC é a mesma do AC para que ninguém possa entrar no servidor se eles não estiverem na lista de entrada. Isso é estranho, eu tenho 29 entradas na lista de entrada, mas alguém que sabe a senha pode entrar no servidor nem mesmo perguntando: D

A lista negra do PS seria bônus também, obrigado :)[/ QUOTE]
    password for your server and will resolve the problem.

16. I think he meant car setup.

C@rbone likes this.
  17. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Another suggestion... why not enable track cycle with all tracks? no need to get fancy and list all the tracks... just on or off.
    in event.json just have command to have enabled/disabled and cycle through current calendar roster, if disabled then it'll use the track name you have specified.

That would be epic.

18. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

It was Monza. 29 was the limit and I couldnt joint to be 30th... :( had to restart the server and one driver was dropped :(

Could you please tell slot limits for the tracks? Or where I can find that info?

19. See offline, How many AI you can choose for track.

Arbuzzz likes this.
  20. laszlo barzo

laszlo barzo Racer

maxClientsOverride does nothing.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    config
    Code:
    {
        "maxClients": 30,
        "configVersion": 1
    }
    settings:
    Code:
    {
        "serverName": "test",
        "adminPassword": "",
        "trackMedalsRequirement": 0,
        "safetyRatingRequirement": -1,
        "racecraftRatingRequirement": -1,
        "password": "",
        "spectatorSlots": 0,
        "spectatorPassword": "",
        "dumpLeaderboards": 1,
        "maxClientsOverride": 3,
        "isRaceLocked": 1,
        "configVersion": 1
    }
    [​IMG]

Changing "maxClientsOverride": 3 to "maxClientOverride": 3.
    The same result.