1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The Stallions

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Carbon14, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Carbon14

Carbon14 Hardcore Simmer

For those who have trouble playing with youtube here's another link into my Vimeo account:

www.vimeo.com/83545926

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  2. xSYOx

xSYOx Hardcore Simmer

awesome, I suppose that this get a huge time to be made right? :p

3. Angelo

Angelo Racer

One of the best AC videos i have ever seen. Great job!

4. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

BLOODY HELL.

Absolutely A-star, best AC video I have seen to date. Fantastic. I wish I knew how you got the freecam to move so smoothly. Beautiful use of HDR and lens flare, excellent shots and angles. Blown away.

Anuj, dkwuan and Carbon14 like this.
  5. Carbon14

Carbon14 Hardcore Simmer

Thanks, sorry for the German's friends. I think the video won't show for them because of the music. I will try to upload the movie on my Vimeo channel later.

6. THE BEST!!!:eek:

7. Pinor

Pinor Racer

very well done editing :cool:, congratulations!!
    ;)

8. NWRAP-ESP

NWRAP-ESP Hardcore Simmer

Awesome...Thank you for the effort :)

9. Jacka

Jacka Simracer

Absolutely stunning!!!!

10. silicijevadolina

silicijevadolina Simracer

Uuuaauuu m8 this video must be in the opening credits of Assetto Corsa! Amazing super ...

11. Carbon14

Carbon14 Hardcore Simmer

Bonus,

I still had tons of footage of my previous movie so I decided to wrap them up into a new Ferrari 458 short movie. Kind of sequel.

Hope you'll like.

12. toffytofik

toffytofik Gamer

BRILLIANT JOB!!!

That's EPIC! Thanks for your work! :)

Cheers, mate!

P.S: i really think devs should hire you to make intro/demo videos to the sim! :p No joke, you have great skill and genuine talent for video directing/montage!

Anuj and Carbon14 like this.
  13. Volker

Volker Racer

really nice vid.
    and now even here in germany we can watch it without using the GEMA workaround :D

14. Guillaume

Guillaume Gamer

Very nice video !

15. dkwuan

dkwuan Racer

Amazing video! Wow, really shows off the beauty of the game. Would you please share with us how to get those custom camera angles in your videos? Can you do this only during replay or while in-game too?

16. Carbon14

Carbon14 Hardcore Simmer

Hi,

you need to activate the photomode. Edit assetto_corsa.ini file with notepad: put Enable_dev_apps=1. It will bring more options ingame. Just press start photomode button and you have a freecam.

The free roam around the car was made by pressing 5 on keyboard and move with alt+ASWD.

cheers

17. silicijevadolina

Amazing again :) Which program you use for video processing?

18. Carbon14

Carbon14 Hardcore Simmer

Hello,

I am using Adobe Premiere to build the timeline, then a final pass in After Effects for the polish part.

Cheers!

19. silicijevadolina

Are you professionally dealing with the processing of the video? Because your products are really professional looking ;)

20. Carbon14

Carbon14 Hardcore Simmer

only doing it as hobby :)

silicijevadolina likes this.