1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The things i would like to see improved before release.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by KrypticTMG, Apr 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrypticTMG

KrypticTMG Gamer

Instead of making a massive post i decided to do it in video form instead leave your idea's to what you would like to see improved below.

Strawberry likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Minor things that might be improved in the future Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Sixty Simthings Jan 31, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Strange things after loading mid-save race Dec 9, 2022
    ACC User Interface DLSS Problem. Image Scalingis missing [DLSS and IS are two different things] Nov 24, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Removing not important things in graphical option Aug 20, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 222 - Italian Merc with a Bent Panorama view of things. Apr 17, 2021
    ACC Physics Help understanding a couple of things in the dampers histogram Jan 26, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions First things First Oct 28, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos, are these two things possible? Oct 4, 2020
    General modding discussion is it possible to change textures of things like vegetation and buildings? Sep 14, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Stupid things wreaking a good game Aug 16, 2020
    Chit Chat Room I don't have permissions to view and download things Jun 29, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Things we would like to see added or enhanced in ACC (not a bug compliant thread) Jun 24, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Several things Apr 5, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting A couple of things I noticed Feb 5, 2020

3. Luatz1

Luatz1 Racer

Wishlist + spam?

The thread will be closed in a new fastest forum time.

4. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

Almost 20 minutes video without any adnotations in my opinion isn't better than making it in one forum post :p You could easily make it 5 minutes or less.

I personally will not say anything until 1.0 is released because we have no clue on most of the features or improvements it will deliver. Also your issues were reported a lot of times.

Raklödder likes this.
  5. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

It‘s not a wishLIST, it‘s a wishVIDEO! :D:D:D:rolleyes:

D.Jankovic and Luatz1 like this.
  6. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

The things I would like to see improved in your next video: no annoying intro or music and you might want to lower the in game audio in order for us to hear you properly.

Also isn't there a dedicated video thread for this kind of thing? Hopefully you won't take this the wrong way, but you kind of asked for it when you said leave your ideas below?

However in the risk of going off topic, yeah sure, there are a ton of things that could be improved (graphics & bugs), but let's wait for the full release before going all youtube on us.

If you've an issue, do like what the rest of us do and file a few bug reports and whatever issues you have are sure to be fixed in time for the release or shortly thereafter.

Oberonone, chksix and tjr like this.
  7. trasgu

trasgu Simracer

He has found a loophole.

8. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Ok, I've not watched, but I'm interested: how massive was your post going to be that it would take me longer to read than your 17min video would take to watch?!? Not to mention the time you've put in to making it...

9. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Probably clickbait for YT revenue, no?

chksix likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.