1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

THE WINTER HELL GPL Mod - 1H RACE @ NORDSCHLEIFE - 19 DEC 2018

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by VELOCIPEDE, Dec 17, 2018.

1. VELOCIPEDE

VELOCIPEDE Racer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Adria GT Winter championship 2020 Aug 22, 2020
    Console Lounge Road America course in the winter Jan 25, 2017
    Chit Chat Room AC DLC steam winter sale !!! Dec 22, 2016
    Tracks modding Winter track russia virag v0.1 Aug 31, 2015
    ACC Virtual Reality Shadows,damn them to hell. ? Dec 6, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Why the hell didn’t my game save?!!! Dec 4, 2020
    Chit Chat Room First post, saying Hello Oct 27, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Does anyone have a painfully slow forum experiance? Say hello to Discourage mode. Aug 17, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Hello Everybody Jul 27, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Hello, Assetto Corsa seems to be reading the raw data of my pedals Jun 10, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Hello, friends, I require some pedal assistance Jun 9, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Charles Leclerc streaming ACC on twitch and it's bugging the hell out of me Apr 24, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC - Rotation whell degrees Problems Aug 12, 2019
    ACC Gameplay What the hell is up with those AI divebombs? May 9, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Assign Buttons to Fanatec McLaren Whell. Mar 16, 2019