1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

There is something wrong

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by MarkinhusGTi, Jul 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkinhusGTi

MarkinhusGTi Rookie

I was on a server where a Player made a 2: 15.9 lap around the SPA in an Audi.

I did tests on the Motec, both Audi (turbo engine) and Lexus (Aspirated engine) and came to the conclusion that it reached normal speeds for a track with about 8 degrees of temperature and Environment also 8 degrees with a Setup that guarantees enough wing to get around the curves aggressively, but the server was about 30 degrees, I don't remember for sure, but it was hot.

He did 267 Km/h after Eau rouge and he did the eau rouge of 6º Gear with minimal Speed 241 Km/h during the turn.

I could conclude that he could be driving with the rear wing in Zero, so I did more tests on the motec and yes, with Wing zero it is possible to reach the straight speed he reached even with the hottest track, but impossible to drive the car on second curves even with good suspension adjustments.

My question:

We know tht this game is not Secure against Cheaters of any kind.
    Is it possible for a Player to be on a server where the temperature is, for example, 30 degrees ambient / Track but only for him, using some kind of cheating, the temperature is different, somewhere around 7 or 8 degrees?

this would explain the final speeds and the aggressive curve contours that go against the physics that says that a good straight car shouldn't be so good with curves.

thanks.

ohyeah2389 and DjAy like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars There ist something wrong with track location. Apr 4, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Am I doing something wrong? Jun 5, 2021
    ACC Physics Something is wrong with AUDI Apr 22, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Something wrong with the mirrors Jan 19, 2019
    XBox One Discussions N2 carreer: am i doing something wrong? Mar 6, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Jan 17, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Mirrors - it's my settings or something's actually wrong ? Dec 6, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Am I doing something wrong? Multiplayer. Sep 6, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Is there something wrong with my install/FFB settings? May 18, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Monza Track texture, Something Wrong? Apr 1, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Is there something 'terribly' wrong with my driving style? Apr 18, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Is this the expected fidelity of mp or is something wrong (gif)? Oct 26, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Something is very wrong Apr 1, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Am I missing something? (Playing on controller) Nov 24, 2021
    Chit Chat Room I would like to post something Sep 12, 2021

3. With the track temperature in mind a laptime of 2:15.9 should be not possible. Even with optimal grip.

I'm driving the Audi as well. Rear wing at 4 and going flat Eau Rouge/Radillion will result in 264 - 265 km/h.

4. |BAD| DavE

|BAD| DavE Gamer

But Eau Rouge is definitely possible with those speeds. Me as a NOT-alien, I go around the hill with around 238 km/h in my Bentley. But only if I hit the right spots for turning.

5. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

OR he is just simply a better driver.

6. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

Since it is known that it is possible to cheat in this Sim, you can no longer believe anything.
    Only people who have been fast for a long time, such as Mike Nobel, or Jardier (Jaroslav Honzik) can really take these times off.
    It's really hard to believe what's a shame and it easily spoils the fun.
    Who knows if the guy just gives himself 50 hp more power and 15% more grip so that it is not so noticeable? :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.