1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Thinking of Hosting 24hr Spa Session.

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Zinnkio, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Zinnkio

Zinnkio Rookie

Hi guys

Myself and a couple mates are looking at taking part (hosting) in a 24 hour race at Spa in a couple months. I was hoping to pick some brains while I was here as well as invite anyone who may be interested in helping and/or taking part. We are located in UK so EU drivers should be okay latency-wise. We can also organise a Discord for anybody who would like to join.

• Firstly, if not here, where is the best place to invite people to participate and get a solid organisation going?
    • Secondly, I have hosted a dedicated server before for friends however not over a 24 hour period. Is there anything I need to do differently other than just change the duration of the race?
    • Finally, we haven't raced as a team for extended periods before, is there anything we should know going in?
    Just to give you guys a gauge in our performance, I myself can complete a lap ~ 2:20 sometimes dropping in 19 and my lads can hit low 2:20s

We are super enthusiastic to bring this to fruition and are excited to practice over the next couple months - as long as we can get some participants of course. Drop me a DM if you're interested.

- Z

x-post from Reddit

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Thinking about hosting a server (non-GT3 races) May 2, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Man! What was I thinking?... Feb 24, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Thinking of buying. Some questions. Nov 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Thinking about changing CPU for VR May 13, 2017
    Console Lounge If you are thinking of switching to PC Apr 21, 2017
    3D car models Was thinking about some like walk about mod Feb 27, 2016
    Tracks modding Is Anyone thinking of creating Donington Park ? May 14, 2014
    Chit Chat Room The future sky updates & improvements (wishful thinking) Apr 10, 2014
    Tracks modding Never mind, Wasnt thinking straight lol. Dec 29, 2013
    Suggestions If you're thinking about implementing Steam cards: my suggestions Nov 18, 2013
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Hosting PlayStation servers Jul 27, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Problem with VR when hosting Mar 9, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Reverb G2 ghosting question Jan 16, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Server private with dedicated hosting advanced queries Dec 22, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Visual glitches with lights and ghosting since the last patch / DLC with Nvidia... ? Dec 14, 2020