1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Throttle not getting full in game

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by dang cong thoai phuong, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Hi all, today I have issue with T300 while playing ACC. I found that throttle not get full, it's so weird. Then I unplug usb, reconnect, then went to Thrustmater control panel to test. I was able to get full throttle, then go back to ACC to test, after few mins, it has issue again, I'm back to control panel, now throttle was not able to be full. I try to reconnect and it happens same at beginning. I think ACC cause the thing. Anyone has this issue and this experience before? Thanks.

P/S I am using T300 with T3PA

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannon Sim Tech Pedals not getting full throttle or clutch Sep 17, 2018
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions t300 rs braking/throttle input issues Apr 26, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Throttle and Brake Linearity settings like F1 games Mar 28, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Throttle and abs hud Feb 21, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Throttle bar at 100% but pedal is at 50% Feb 7, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Throttle/brake always active problem resolve guide. Dec 13, 2020
    ACC Physics Off-throttle Fuel Consumption Dec 11, 2020
    ACC Physics Sudden loss of speed with 100% throttle [riding the brakes] Nov 19, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Driver Model stops pressing brake pedal with simultaneous throttle input Aug 19, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Fanatec Brake and Throttle constant rumble [revisited] Jul 20, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Full throttle but hud throttle shows less Jul 19, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Pc throttle and brake mapping to Xbox controller right stick. Fixed. Jul 2, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Throttle Mapping Jun 28, 2020
    Console Lounge TMX wheel, no steering,no throttle, no brake. Jun 26, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Throttle/Brake mapping Jun 23, 2020

3. Gunja

Gunja Alien

I think we can rule that out. I'm pretty sure it is a dirty potentiometer that's causing this.
    Google on how to clean it.

4. I have cleaned it just 1 week ago, even switch with clutch. It works perfectly in last week...

5. Gunja

Gunja Alien

You said "I'm back to control panel, now throttle was not able to be full." and since this is the case i really doubt ACC is doing it.
    Maybe it got dirty again. Did you clean it with alcohol? I hope you did not spray it with WD40 or something similar because it would collect dirt very fast after that.