1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Thrustmaster t-lcm throttle issue

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Leen 2, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Leen 2

Leen 2 Rookie

Hi, I bought a Thrustmaster T-LCM and I notice a strange issue with the throttle, when I touch slightly the throttle pedal the level jumps to 50% and from that point I can move smooth to 100%. In other race sims I havn't this issue even in the thrustmaster calibration tool the throttle goes smooth from 0 to 100%. Do anyone of you guys recognize this issue and have a solution for it?

Thnks in advance

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Problem with T-lcm Thrustmaster Jun 9, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals Jul 14, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DIY Wheel Badges (Thrustmaster) Aug 4, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Thrustmaster T300 RS gear shift issue Jul 13, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No defaults for Thrustmaster TX wheel in settings Jul 11, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Thrustmaster SF1000 Jun 29, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T150 Lock Problem Jun 20, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions Thrustmaster SF1000 / Advanced Racer LCD/LED Support Apr 26, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC + Series X + Thrustmaster TX Apr 2, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Very weak force feedback Thrustmaster TX Mar 9, 2021
    ACC Tools SimHub plugin: Automatic steering wheel hardlock/softlock (SimuCUBE, Thrustmaster) Jan 28, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Using thrustmaster ts-pc wheel with logitech G27 pedal (not wheel) Jan 10, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions thrustmaster t300 rs Ratio setting Jan 2, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster BT LED support for PC! Dec 29, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions I cant toogle MFD on PS4/Thrustmaster tg-t Dec 27, 2020

3. Leen 2

Leen 2 Rookie

Problem solved, the windows calibration reset to default and now the throttle goes all de range from 0 to 100% smooth