1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Thrustmaster T150 Broken Rotation NOT FIXED! please!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by miniboy123, Dec 30, 2016.

1. miniboy123

miniboy123 Rookie

I have to put my real life wheel in 1080° rotation mode just for it to be aligned with the ingame wheel, and it doesn't even go 1080° ingame, it goes 900° no matter what, and if I put my real life wheel in 900° rotation mode, when I reach about 720° real life wheel rotation its already full lock in game and then my wheel has like deadzone for all of the 180° left to actually reach 900°, but that does nothing ingame because its already full lock ingame, and its the same when my wheel is 1080° rotation, since i have to be in 1080° real life wheel rotation for it to be aligned and go 900° ingame my real life wheel still has 180° more left to reach 1080° but then again, nothing happens with those 180° rotation because its already full lock ingame and has deadzone for all of the 180°

paul_wev and Donnced2 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T150 Lock Problem Jun 20, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T150 problems. Apr 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions FFB settings for Thrustmaster T150 Jan 28, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T150 undetected Nov 27, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Thrustmaster T150 FFB - Cant get the same feeling as in PS4 Apr 12, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster T150: Buttons on wheel not responding well... Oct 3, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster T150/T3PA clutch issue Sep 20, 2017
    Bug reports Thrustmaster T150 linearity problem after playing for some minutes & another linearity problem aswel Aug 3, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions FFB Thrustmaster T150 Jun 28, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster T150 Shaking Violently Whilst Stationary May 27, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster T150 impossible to drift Feb 21, 2017
    Bug reports Thrustmaster T150 problems. Jan 12, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Not shifting gears with Thrustmaster T150 Nov 12, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Thrustmaster T150/TMX FFB settings Oct 26, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster T150 Gears not working Oct 6, 2016

3. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

+1 yup... Also seen this.. Now the wheel has to stay yes or yes in 1080.

On only thing! Go to video options an put the visual wheel rotation in "no"
    Then the virtual wheel goes 1=1 with the T150

But if you put manually in 900 degrees.. The problem aparears... So yes,should be investigated because seems that the DOR bug isn't correctly fixed..
    Because in 1.03 version i got the visual wheel in off also,but putted always my T150 manually on 900 degrees.. And the wheel woked 1=1 with the visual in all the cars.

The should also put personalised button mapping, cause the buttons of the T150 aren't in the same position as a T300 and ofcours not like the G29..
    Or at least put an predetermined button mapping for the T150

ppbucko and miniboy123 like this.
  4. miniboy123

miniboy123 Rookie

I have the virtual rotation off too! And yes they should put at least a preset because i don't think they'll put button mapping soon enough, but maybe in a hotfix for the wheel they could put the preset aswell, I hope

5. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Steering lock to lock turns varies on a per car basis, some cars have less turns lock to lock others have more. The game doesn't seem to have a soft lock feature (on PS4 anyway) thus you are able to carry on turning the wheel past the point of full lock in the game.

I wouldn't change the wheels degrees of rotation after initial calibration, when the PS4 is switched on.

miniboy123 likes this.
  6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Has nothing to do with the steering lock..
    It's the same bug that affected the G29 wheel, the visual wheel is not matching with the real wheel movement in some cars (before 1.09 Update, all cars visual wheel was matching)

The Thurstmaster T150RS, T300 and T500 on PS4 you can change manually the degrees of the wheel with the PS4 switched on... That's why the option was made for.. BTW.. You can't even change the degrees before switching on the console and initial calibration..
    It works in all the games, and even in Assetto, being on track, if you changed manually the degrees to 900 for example, the automatic DOR system do his job and match the visual wheel rotation with the real wheel movement.. Till the update 1.09.. Now It's broken and the 1.10 hotfix update didn't fix it fully for the T150.

And again, the rotation bug hasn't nothing to do with the steering lock (which till 1.09/1.10 worked correct)

miniboy123 likes this.
  7. miniboy123

miniboy123 Rookie

I really really do hope they do a hotfix for this pretty soon..

8. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Which cars are you having this issue with?

miniboy123 likes this.
  9. miniboy123

miniboy123 Rookie

All of the ones that have 900 and lower, Imagine using a GT3 car that has 540° with the wheel in 1080° mode, that's f.. up

10. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

For example the "moby dick" is one off thrm

miniboy123 likes this.
  11. shaq0853

shaq0853 Gamer

Just a suggestion, why not let us calibrate in option menu? To let viturl wheel and real when sync.

Ben-Rogue and miniboy123 like this.
  12. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

If we had a soft lock, I would be happy with that

T300rs, t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, ps vr

miniboy123 likes this.
  13. River Ruckus

River Ruckus Simracer

That is quite odd. I´ve had soft lock on my G29 since v1.09 (I´ve left it in the dedicated G29 profile since it became available). Extremely thankful and happy with it since the G29 doesn´t let me manually change DOR on the wheel. Would have thought that they´d added soft lock to every wheel. Seems like they haven´t, what a bummer. Hope you guys get at least a dedicated preset on Tuesday for all the Thrustmaster wheels. And that the DOR bug finally gets fixed for the T150 (seems fixed for G29 with 1.10 btw). Fingers crossed.

miniboy123 and paul_wev like this.
  14. miniboy123

miniboy123 Rookie

I just checked if they finally fixed it after the update (1.11) and it still isn't fixed!! :'(