1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Thrustmaster T150/TMX FFB settings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Heavy-Mitch.R, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Heavy-Mitch.R

Heavy-Mitch.R Rookie

Dear fellow sim racers,

I'm not a real race driver or better yet: I've never driven a car further than 100m (too young lol), But I found a pretty good FFB setting for the Thrustmaster T150 that I have (IMO). Because I didnt find that much about settings for the T150 in Assetto, I figured I'd put my settings on the forum. Hope I can help some of you out with these settings!

Ps: Tips for making the FFB even better are appreciated!

So, here are my settings:

In the control panel of the wheel driver:
    -Rotation: 700 degrees (set it how you like it)
    -Overall strenght: 75%
    -Constant: 100%
    -Periodic: 100%
    -Spring: 100%
    -Damper: 0% (you can set it higher if you want the wheel to be heavier to turn)

In Assetto Corsa:
    -Degrees of rotation (in the first tab): 700 degrees (match cp setting)
    -Gain: 60%
    -Filter: 3%
    -Minimum force: 2%
    -Kerb: 25%
    -Road: 30%
    -Slip: 20%

Enchanced understeer: OFF

(I assume the tmx reacts the same to these settings as the t150, thats why it's in the title)

Hope this helps, have fun racing! ;)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster steering wheel F430 - break pedal always pressed Monday at 9:48 PM
    ACC Hardware Discussions Thrustmaster BT LED display for PC? May 16, 2020
    Console Lounge Thrustmaster Wheel support in ACC PS4 May 14, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Any drama with the Thrustmaster TX Leather Edition? May 9, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster F430 No Force Feedback Apr 17, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Thrustmaster T300RS GT Firmware not updating Apr 7, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Isse with thrustmaster wheel Mar 24, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Heavy wobble in my thrustmaster rgt while stationary and in motion Mar 14, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Settings needed - Thrustmaster TX. Mar 7, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions New Thrustmaster drivers + firmware Feb 17, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals New thrustmaster crankset Feb 13, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Thrustmaster T300 Wheel Jan 9, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Does Heusinkveld pedal Pro/2 Pedal and Thrustmaster TS-PC works with Wheel Stand Pro? Jan 8, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster TS PC RACER - Loss FFB after some time of playing Jan 6, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia no ffb Dec 7, 2019