1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Thrustmaster T150/TMX FFB settings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Heavy-Mitch.R, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Heavy-Mitch.R

Heavy-Mitch.R Rookie

Dear fellow sim racers,

I'm not a real race driver or better yet: I've never driven a car further than 100m (too young lol), But I found a pretty good FFB setting for the Thrustmaster T150 that I have (IMO). Because I didnt find that much about settings for the T150 in Assetto, I figured I'd put my settings on the forum. Hope I can help some of you out with these settings!

Ps: Tips for making the FFB even better are appreciated!

So, here are my settings:

In the control panel of the wheel driver:
    -Rotation: 700 degrees (set it how you like it)
    -Overall strenght: 75%
    -Constant: 100%
    -Periodic: 100%
    -Spring: 100%
    -Damper: 0% (you can set it higher if you want the wheel to be heavier to turn)

In Assetto Corsa:
    -Degrees of rotation (in the first tab): 700 degrees (match cp setting)
    -Gain: 60%
    -Filter: 3%
    -Minimum force: 2%
    -Kerb: 25%
    -Road: 30%
    -Slip: 20%

Enchanced understeer: OFF

(I assume the tmx reacts the same to these settings as the t150, thats why it's in the title)

Hope this helps, have fun racing! ;)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300 calibration issue Yesterday at 1:45 PM
    Bug reports Thrustmaster BT LED Display Oct 9, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster TX FFB effects lacking? Sep 25, 2019
    ACC User Interface Thrustmaster t500rs D-Pad Jul 31, 2019
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer with Fanatec Pedals? Jul 25, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Optimal Settings for Thrustmaster T-GT Jun 21, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300: dead Jun 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions In-Game FFB Settings For Thrustmaster TX May 30, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Wheel Rotation Thrustmaster TX May 4, 2019
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster TX settings Apr 21, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No FFB on curbs (Thrustmaster t300) Apr 16, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300 buttons are mislabeled Apr 4, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T150 problems. Apr 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions FFB settings for Thrustmaster T150 Jan 28, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster Ferrari 488 wheel led's Dec 14, 2018