1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Thrustmaster T300 (using F1 add on Wheel) Mazda 787B Transmission Issue

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by JV1, May 21, 2017.

1. JV1

JV1 Rookie

Hello :)

Im having issues with the Mazda 787b, neither manual or AT is working (update 1.14 PS4) using the Thrustmaster T300 with F1 add on wheel. Doesn't work with the Thrustmaster TH8 shifter either!

Thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Zero FFB | Thrustmaster T300RS GT [FIXED] Aug 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster T300 RS gear shift issue Jul 13, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions thrustmaster t300 rs Ratio setting Jan 2, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 THRUSTMASTER T300 RS Nov 26, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Brake pedal issue- T300 with Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO pedals Jul 25, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Firmware Update Thrustmaster T300 on PS4 Jul 25, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster t300 horrible vibrations, need help Jun 25, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster T300 issue and fix Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300RS GT Firmware not updating Apr 7, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Thrustmaster T300 Wheel Jan 9, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300 calibration issue Oct 23, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300: dead Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No FFB on curbs (Thrustmaster t300) Apr 16, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300 buttons are mislabeled Apr 4, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fixed - No Pedals or Steering - Thrustmaster T300RS Oct 10, 2018

3. alaska0700

alaska0700 Rookie

Thats strange because i also have the t300 and the th8a and i am able to use it.

I have no idea how to fix your problem, sry

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500FU mit Tapatalk

JV1 likes this.
  4. JV1

JV1 Rookie

Oh ok :)

Ive been driving the Porsche 911 GT1 (manual... with the TH8A) works fine.

5. alaska0700

alaska0700 Rookie

Maybe you should try using the normal t300 rim. Maybe that helps with the 787b problem.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500FU mit Tapatalk

JV1 likes this.
  6. JV1

JV1 Rookie

Ah interesting.. yes I will try the original wheel later today.
    Will let you know the outcome.

Thanks,

7. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

just to confirm that I also have t300, th8a shifter and 787b works great. Now I have the 599xx wheel installed (but also have a F1 wheel) If needed I can also test both rims

JV1 likes this.
  8. JV1

JV1 Rookie

I have re installed 1.14, Tried all three wheels I have but no joy, looks like all the Mazda cars do not work with manual or AT (tried them all).
    Very strange.

9. BrainsBush

makes it even more strange. I also tried several Mazda's (e.g. 787B and MX5 CUP, Miata NA). All work with TH8A shifter. I have not tried AT

10. JV1

JV1 Rookie

Another thing all the Mazda vehicles work fine with PS4 wireless controller (Manual and AT ) .

11. JV1

JV1 Rookie

I will upload a video later today showing the issue. ;)

12. JV1

JV1 Rookie

ok here's the Video :

Im sure this will eventually be fixed!

I do have another PS4 (week one release) but unfortunately that went faulty within 15 month ;) so I can not do any further tests.

13. BrainsBush

May be because you enabled auto clutch you first have to push the brake before it goes in first gear?
    And the other pedals with clutch do not work? Is it only Mazda or also other cars/brands?

JV1 likes this.
  14. JV1

JV1 Rookie

Yeh tried all this but no luck, just Mazda Cars im having issues with

15. BrainsBush

I'm out of clues maybe someone else who has more expertise with clutches, pedals can help? Or otherwise submit a bug report. Good luck with a hopeful soonish solution

16. JV1

JV1 Rookie

I submitted a bug report earlier on today.

17. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Hi jv1,i'm having the same problem but only with the 787B.Did you manage to fix it?

18. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Update,no transmission on all manual cars.very annoying to say the least.The mx5 worked at first but now nothing.Manual transmission in Pcars not working either.
    I'm hoping it's a firmware issue on the th8a.Tomorrow i'll reinstall the firmware on the th8a and the t300,fingers crossed.