1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Thrustmaster TX pedals do not work

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Caponeh, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Caponeh

Caponeh Rookie

Hello guys,

I have a very bad problem with my wheel.
    It works on all Forza titles perfectly but assetto corsa does not take my throttle or brake inputs.
    My pedals are the standard 458 italia pedals.
    Is there any option to activate these?
    thank you in advance.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Thrustmaster T3PA pedals not working at all Oct 16, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Brake pedal issue- T300 with Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO pedals Jul 25, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals Jul 14, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster 458 Italia wheel and pedals not recognized Jun 28, 2020
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer with Fanatec Pedals? Jul 25, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fixed - No Pedals or Steering - Thrustmaster T300RS Oct 10, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster TMX Wheel, Pedals inverted Sep 21, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster T80 pedals recognized as buttons Aug 16, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster T300servo/Ferrari F1 & GTE Wheel/T3PA Pro pedals Feb 16, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Thrustmaster T300RS GT Edition PEDALS DONT WORK! cant register.... Jan 14, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues My thrustmaster pedals aren't able to map Jul 23, 2016
    Chit Chat Room THRUSTMASTER T3PA Pedals Jun 2, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Info needed on thrustmaster t500rs pedals Oct 16, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster rgt ffb pedals wont work Aug 24, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster SF 1000 on TH-WX base no screen data Mar 18, 2024

3. Caponeh

Caponeh Rookie

It's on Xbox one so I have no logs folder to attach and I can not find a semilar thread

4. stevemontuno

stevemontuno Gamer

Have you installed the latest firmware onto the wheel?

5. Caponeh

Caponeh Rookie

Thank you for youtr reply I did just before I bought AC
    I tried to reinstall the game but this does not work either

6. stevemontuno

stevemontuno Gamer

It might be that the pedals need inverting ,,,i cant remember if there is a setting for that in AC or not as im not at my pc right now ,,i'm guessing there is ,,,,

also check your pedals are working ok in,, Control panel/Hardware & sound/Devices & Printers .

Edit ,,scub that last part as your not on PC.

7. Caponeh

Caponeh Rookie

I checked if it needs to be inverted and it does not
    I also conected it to my pc to check every button to see if every function on the wheel works as it should
    So it must be a problem with the software or my Xbox
    But my Xbox works with the same wheel in other racing games so it can't be the Xbox and the wheel so it must be the software on the wheel or AC itself

8. Caponeh

Caponeh Rookie

I checked if the pedals need to be inverted and it still doesn't work at all

9. capt nasties

capt nasties Racer

same issue with my Fanatec V3i pedals. I do not see a way to calibrate / invert in them in game? seems ridiculous.

10. My Thrustmaster TX leather edition pedals do not respond either.

11. You can invert the pedals in the controls menue it's on the left side of the screen. Doesn't fix anything. It seems only Logitech and Thrustmaster are having issues at console launch. It's a software issue that has to be fixed through a patch.

12. Did you try connecting the wheel only after the game is launched ?
    I had the same trouble with thrustmaster TMX pro and that fixed the trouble.

13. I have to disconnect the wheel and navigate the menu with the controller all the way to the race where I disconnect the controller and plug in the wheel. I have to do that every time. I have to mash on the brakes once to get max braking for the rest of the race. The controller has to be turned back on once the pedals start working otherwise the wheel doesn't respond.