1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

To anyone struggling with the Huracan...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Marketcrash16, Jun 13, 2016.

1. First off, I am no alien or even anywhere near. I am a mid pack guy, so maybe take this with a grain of salt. I was having major issues with the Lambo all season in the ACRL league (once you select a car you can't change) , and so this week I was determined to compete. I have a G27 wheel and for me, the Lambo steering is way too twitchy. I changed the steering rate (in game) to 490 degrees and WHAT a difference for me.

I basically went from mid 149's at Imola to high 145's. Like I said, I'm no alien but I felt the improvement within a couple hours. Hopefully this can help someone who is struggling.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions R9 3900X performance. Anyone? Jul 15, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues I wonder if anyone have tried this for controlpads Jul 3, 2019
    Console Lounge Does anyone on staff care about this game? Jun 22, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Look with wheel. Anyone getting on with it? Jun 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Would anyone be interested in an online setup library? May 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Racecraft rating fell from 32 to 6 - anyone know why? Apr 13, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality What are the best Settings for WMR headsets does anyone have one ? Apr 11, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Does anyone know why this might be happening? Mar 22, 2019
    ACC General Discussions anyone can please explain how do fast bump and rebound work?!? Mar 15, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer For anyone who has a problem with server search ! Nov 16, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Natural graphics mod anyone ? Oct 15, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Anyone tried motion yet with ACC Oct 13, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Does anyone else think that the AI is nigh phenomenal? Oct 11, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Anyone down to race/drift hit me up Sep 29, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Shadowplay recording working for anyone? Sep 20, 2018

3. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious, but if it helps also somehow, part of new twitchyness (or welcome responsivness!) on the Huracán post 1.5v is due to much more rear camber on the default setup than it used to, and will add to it if you lower the car and forget to correct it (beware also of abrupt rear diffuser stall if too low), as it can go over some -3.2 easily where it'd stay in the lower -2 range before.
    So, if you set it to end up with a -2.o to -2.2 realtime reading (not setup value) instead of default ~-2.9 reading (can't remember if it changed post 1.6) you can keep better temps in the rear and less sliding on corner entry (depending on how you drive). Taking out a notch or two of ARB in the front also helps.

4. Well, in real life teams in any high level GT racing (GTE, GT3) tend to run rather high levels of camber compared to what we're used to in AC...-4.5˚ isn't uncommon at the front and -3+˚ isn't uncommon at the rear.

AlleyViper likes this.
  5. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

The ST even had higher levels at the rear (-3.6? and a bit less to the front IIRC) when it was introduced, but it was also tamed after v1.5's new setups.