1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Top Gear Speedweek Special with Chris Harris

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Robin_NL, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC stopped accepting gear up control when driving Jul 25, 2021
    ACC Physics Engine stopping ang gearshift grinding Sep 16, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Crash to Desktop on Launch - UNPLUG T500 GEAR SHIFTER and DETECT DEVICE Sep 12, 2018
    Chit Chat Room A damaged gearbox can be repaired during pit stop? Nov 26, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Top Gear S24 Apr 3, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Porsche 911 Hybrid 2015 stop hybrid systems powering in 1st/2nd gear? Nov 27, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Top Gear Test Track vs Eboladrome Nov 26, 2016
    Chit Chat Room The Grand Tour - New Top Gear starts Nov 18th Sep 16, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Chris Harris Drives: Bentley Continental GT3 at Spa (TopGear) Aug 26, 2016
    Chit Chat Room New top gear Chris Harris in an Alfa Giulia Aug 19, 2016
    Chit Chat Room New Top Gear discussion (s23) Jun 13, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Pagani Huayra - Top Gear tyres + Understeer Feb 24, 2016
    Tracks modding Top Gear Track? Feb 19, 2016
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Can you stop the ai from changing the final gear ratio Nov 27, 2015
    Tracks modding .fbx files for top gear test track Aug 19, 2015

3. Jim Layhee

Jim Layhee Simracer

4. Mogster

Mogster Alien

It's a fun video but I find these sorts of comparisons a bit weird. I love my Golf R but you can't seriously you can't sensibly compare it to a Ferrari on any sort of level...

5. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Comparisons...? You mean "Advertisements". Beautiful, shiny, loud advertisements.

6. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

I still think every-time i see the gtb driven it's described as nothing like it is in AC.

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Tbh. I didn't really like this one that much. The way Chris quickly dismissed a bunch of cars while barely talking about why just seemed really off. The video assumes you know already why the cars aren't 'worthy'. I also really don't get why he acts like he wants the 911R to be bad. We know he likes Porsches but I'd want them to stay neutral either way. Idk, the video just didn't work for me as a whole. But nice driving and camera work as always.

8. Wasnt a Golf R tho. The one they had was a model that actually rotates.

9. Berry

Berry Alien

This seems like more of a commercial to the magazine issue rather than a good standalone video, still, cars and Chris Harris, not much to be disappointed about :p.