1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Touge community? anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Arch, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Arch

Arch Alien

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hashiriya

It's done.

Will make new thread as we get things working. Right now we're just getting everyone on the same page, then we will actually get things moving.

Ask me or any moderators for an invite, and preferably get in contact with me.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    Herkmartia and TCLF like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from Touge Life 3 Sep 22, 2022
    Screens & Videos Hellcat on a rainy touge May 8, 2022
    Screens & Videos Touge driftin Apr 5, 2022
    Screens & Videos Trying out RainFX - Rainy touge run Mar 6, 2022
    Screens & Videos Gunsai Touge — Attack (90's vibes) Jan 1, 2022
    Screens & Videos Tight touge drift run Aug 28, 2021
    Screens & Videos Z touge drift run May 23, 2021
    Screens & Videos RX7 Touge drift run Apr 1, 2021
    Screens & Videos R32 Dousojin touge drift run Mar 22, 2021
    Screens & Videos M3 touge drift run Mar 8, 2021
    Screens & Videos Drift pickup in a forest touge | Cinematic Mar 5, 2021
    Chit Chat Room I'm making a Touge server! Mar 2, 2018
    Screens & Videos Touge: FD3S vs JZA80 Sep 21, 2017
    Screens & Videos Time Attack Rx7 Onboard Touge Drifting | 97% of perfection? Sep 7, 2016
    Suggestions I would love to see a Touge in the JDM DLC Apr 3, 2016

3. TCLF

TCLF Alien

I would be interested in this

4. airfathaaaaa

airfathaaaaa Gamer

i would too but besides akagi is the only track so far that you can actually drive and drift..

5. Arch

Arch Alien

My tracklist would be Joux Plane and Shomaru pass 0.9.5 right now. I haven't found other tracks which suit my quality, performance and layout requirements.

Races would be tail to nose or side to side, first person to fall behind loses. Passing and getting to the goal is a win. Bumping is allowed but in a way that we've agreed, no spinning out anyone. Bumping from the inside and passing is allowed, but you're not allowed to scrape cars for the whole corner ie: Forza.
    Track conditions can be any time at any weather, as we don't have rain and midnight right now, but the track condition must be at least the first two lowest grip settings. Maybe the middle if we can agree on it. Touge racing on a good surface defeats the point.
    Exceptions could be made, but if one car has a horsepower advantage of over 80hp - 100hp, the weaker call will follow into the first corner that is decided, and the more powerful car is not allowed to go full throttle on the first long straight, that is also decided. In some cases both cars start at the same time, and the weaker car can lead.
    Street tires only, no aerodynamics if the other car doesn't have any. ABS is allowed, but I don't recommend it one bit. Traction control, same thing, you will be very slow.

Track specific rules:

Shomaru Pass:
    Person who knows the course better and is faster on it leads first run. Tail to nose, both cars regardless of power start at the same time after the first corner in a rolling start. Passing legally and gaining a lead of at least two corners is an immediate win.

Getting to the goal first after passing the leader of the run, while still being in front, regardless of spacing between cars, is an immediate win.

Gaining a lead of, say, 50m so about two tight corners, and going over the finish line, is considered outrunning your opponent and results in a win.

Spinning out is a loss.

Drifting to block is allowed, but if you make both drivers spin out due to entering a corner too slow, you lose.

If you deliberately spin out someone (They have no time to recover from the contact) then you lose.

Joux plane:
    Side by side start. Car with hp advantage must let the weaker car get a 5 second lead, or disappear from view for 3 seconds, and then he can go flat out.

Bumping is allowed but REALLY not recommended on this track.

Spinning out is a loss, and simply the car who gets to the finish line first is the winner.

Other obvious rules apply as above, like no spinning out someone.

6. TCLF

TCLF Alien

I think we should start a skype group at first to see how many are interested in this. At least add me for now so we can communicate better. my skype: tclfsesom

7. Arch

Arch Alien

Alright. Steam seems reasonable to add, too.

My plan is to get a group of people together, without the bull**** and autism *Cough JDMfactor* who only race quality tracks and cars.

Server hosting is gonna be hard, because I don't have a dedicated server, will not get one and cannot host well on my PC, in fact I can't host at all on AC.

But we'll figure something out.

8. TCLF

TCLF Alien

Ok, so @Arch and me are going to get things going here. If you want to get into our skype group, add me: tclfsesom

So I will be able to host servers and such. We are going to work on getting all the tracks at one place so everyone can download them and play with us.

9. Bailey

Bailey Alien

I can drop by time to time. I would suggest Steam chat over skype. Skype likes to hog resources. :(
    ~Bailey

10. TCLF

TCLF Alien

We will make a steam group then as well. just message me on steam if you want to join it

finepot and Bailey like this.
  11. Arch

Arch Alien

12. Arch

Arch Alien

13. WildStyle*

WildStyle* Racer

Groups below 20-ish members skype chat would do, assuming voice chat is being used up to 6 at a time, no more. I would like to join, sounds like fun as long as it is for fun and I can keep up. :D I'm quite busy most of the time so yeah..

14. TCLF

TCLF Alien

Get in contact with Arch via steam. He's doing the steam group stuff

15. Arch

Arch Alien

Take into consideration that AC forums are extremely, uber super mega extremely slow for me, so please, get in contact on Steam directly with me instead of posting here and waiting for something to happen.
    It's a miracle I can even post here with this unstability and speed.

16. Nao

Nao Alien

Yay Touges :D +1 on the Akagi in the list, pretty technical track, and like Bailey i'm -1 on Skype haha. Also since i have my PC on 24/7 i could try hosting a server ...
    Sent an steam invite to you Arch :)

Bailey likes this.
  17. Arch

Arch Alien

18. Arch

Arch Alien

So we just had our first session. Server was very stable, and we found out some things:

tl;dr
    >Arch is really slow today for some reason. Really really slow. Snail tier.
    >BMW M3E30 is faster than the Lotus Elise SC on the touge o_O
    >Shomaru touge is a really high level track and racing there will not work unless we know the track really well
    >It's better to bump the guy in front of you when he goes sideways and stops instead of waiting for him to get our parallel park style
    >Drifting IS faster than gripping

Also, talking and driving with 4 people on the same narrow, very difficult course is...interesting. I can't talk and drive at all so even when I could probably be in the top drivers, I'll be slugging it out with the slow guys ;)
    It's okay though. The speed ranges are quite similar on the touge so everyone can have fun, and today the drivers there were decently competitive too.
    We're adding in Akagi pass to get more high speed action, but unless we get a touge with some straights and other more "traditional" things like the normal hairpin, we won't be doing competition, probably.

Right now it's just for fun, don't except super serious competitiveness.

19. Nao

Nao Alien

I still feel like Elise SC would be faster on Shomaru... I (on elise) was catching up to TLCF (on E30) when i wasn't crashing :p (and he is probably faster than me). It was definitely visible on the fast chicane sections where Elise just flew through them while E30 struggled.

In the end it's all about cornering and low speed acceleration, and elise is like 270kg lighter (20%) and has like 17% more power to weight ratio. The biggest problem of Elise is to extract all the pace of the car, it really needs good brake control and a lot of speed/confidence coming into the corner... which is hardest to do on touges.

+1 on the old version of shomaru! that direction is more fun, although that one turn with broken collision mesh needs to be taken carefully sticking to the right :(

Also after we finished, i tested driving on Akagi 1.1 with finepot on my connection, aside from 200+ms of ping (EU to US) it worked well. Drifting there was mad fun. It's a very technical track, battles should be interesting. So whenever TLCF is not available to host i could do it.

TCLF and finepot like this.
  20. Gloso

Gloso Racer

Shomaru pass is the same track as shomaru togue?

21. Nao

Nao Alien

AFAIK Yes, but the link several posts up is to the new version. Where you start from the "bottom" (villa area).

Gloso likes this.