1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

track brightness

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by oldgamergazza, Aug 31, 2016.

1. When using the view with the bonnet I get a darkening of the track, not the whole track but most of it, when I change to other views the track is brighter, any body else getting this?

DriftjdmhoonKFC likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Chasing a darker line along the track, tarmac brightness Oct 18, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Excesive Track environment brightness from cockpit view in GT Cars Apr 24, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Is there a depository for times of various cars on various tracks in AC? Yesterday at 3:44 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting No cut in race tracks Nov 2, 2019
    ACC User Interface [1.1.1] Track Selection - Wrong PB Displayed Oct 29, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [1.1.1]Championship not using dynamic weather and track? Oct 28, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting F7 Free Camera borked when using TrackIR Oct 28, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game takes me back to main menu when loading a community track Oct 26, 2019
    ACC General Discussions 2019 Cars and Tracks BOP Discussion Oct 26, 2019
    ACC User Interface Entire Track Map Oct 25, 2019
    ACC User Interface Two minor UI issues in track select screen Oct 25, 2019
    ACC Physics [1.1.1] Ai vs Real 2018/2019 Qualy Results - All Tracks Oct 24, 2019
    ACC Gameplay v1.1 AI are driving like crazy, ramming each other and self repairs on track Oct 24, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Redline Motosport (RLM) - Season 2 with 2019 cars and tracks. Oct 23, 2019
    General modding discussion Wheelbase/track in game? Oct 17, 2019

3. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

I experience the exact same.

4. I can't believe its just us 2 with this problem, it affects other views too, the in car with steering wheel is the view I don't get this problem with!! Shame because bonnet view is always my go to view.

5. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

I don't get this, I can switch between views with no problem - no change of brightness. At the beginning I had a sort of darkening when changing but since the update nothing. I have deleted my profile save several times (to fix steering gamma bug) maybe that cleared it.

6. I have been getting this to varying degrees when playing with friends online the last couple of nights. When I ducked out of quali to change my car and jumped back in at nurburg it changed to full daylight brightness which was handy but haven't tried it again to see if its a workaround

7. inthebagbud

inthebagbud Gamer

I get this on bumper cam the track is very dark and in fact there is like a lighter patch surrounding the car like a bubble which is very off putting

8. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

Bumper cam is also my preferred choice

9. I got this problem too. Especially when the Wheather is set to Cloudy. Sometimes it´s so dark that you almost can´t see anything. Hope this gets fixed too.