1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Track Competence - How do you increase the rating?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by YouuuSuckk, Mar 10, 2020.

1. YouuuSuckk

YouuuSuckk Gamer

I remember during EA there was a way to earn these medals, but I can't remember what mode I need to go into so I can work on my "medals" and the Track Competency (TR) rating.

Can anyone tell me where I go to work on those ratings now?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Typo in Track Competence Description Dec 4, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Track Competence error since 1.7.9 Jun 23, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Bug in Track Competence... Does not allow CP servers to participate Jun 12, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards TRACK COMPETENCE PROBLEM May 30, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting TRACK COMPETENCE RATING RESET Apr 1, 2020
    ACC User Interface track competence hud Jun 9, 2019
    ACC User Interface Turn off HUD (Track Competence and time)??? Mar 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Track Competence HUD Sep 20, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Track Competence Rating not working Sep 17, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Keyboard control incompatible with Track Competence Sep 13, 2018
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Track grip settings Mar 4, 2024
    ACC User Interface Track Map Feb 29, 2024
    ACC General Discussions About those US tracks and Liveries... Feb 21, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI - Unusable on multiple tracks Jan 30, 2024

3. Matt_ZRS

Matt_ZRS Racer

Just go to the track and make no mistakes/crashes doing 4 laps in a row. Do it in practice if you want.

Creegz and Minolin like this.
  4. YouuuSuckk

YouuuSuckk Gamer

no wonder. Im doing only 2-3 and seeing no changes happen. So i have to do at least 4. Got it

5. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

You can also set your Rating Practice Focus to Track Competence in the HUD options so you can see your progress of getting the medals while driving.

sissydriver and Minolin like this.
  6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

7. YouuuSuckk

YouuuSuckk Gamer

Awesome. Thanks guys!