1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Track Competence - How do you increase the rating?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by YouuuSuckk, Mar 10, 2020.

1. YouuuSuckk

YouuuSuckk Gamer

I remember during EA there was a way to earn these medals, but I can't remember what mode I need to go into so I can work on my "medals" and the Track Competency (TR) rating.

Can anyone tell me where I go to work on those ratings now?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards TRACK COMPETENCE PROBLEM May 30, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting TRACK COMPETENCE RATING RESET Apr 1, 2020
    ACC User Interface track competence hud Jun 9, 2019
    ACC User Interface Turn off HUD (Track Competence and time)??? Mar 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Track Competence HUD Sep 20, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Track Competence Rating not working Sep 17, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Keyboard control incompatible with Track Competence Sep 13, 2018
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Superpole & Track Limits Friday at 7:11 PM
    ACC General Discussions Best lap time missing from Single Player tracks PC version Friday at 10:18 AM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions tracks need to atleast blacken in alittle during longer races. Oct 20, 2020
    General modding discussion Looking for a Track Creator Master Oct 20, 2020
    ACC User Interface Car records per track - location? Oct 12, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Track Attack plug-in for AC Oct 11, 2020
    ACC Gameplay GT4 Custom Championship on DLC Tracks Oct 9, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Which Year Tracks Are Faster Oct 8, 2020

3. Matt_ZRS

Matt_ZRS Racer

Just go to the track and make no mistakes/crashes doing 4 laps in a row. Do it in practice if you want.

Creegz and Minolin like this.
  4. YouuuSuckk

YouuuSuckk Gamer

no wonder. Im doing only 2-3 and seeing no changes happen. So i have to do at least 4. Got it

5. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

You can also set your Rating Practice Focus to Track Competence in the HUD options so you can see your progress of getting the medals while driving.

sissydriver and Minolin like this.
  6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

7. YouuuSuckk

YouuuSuckk Gamer

Awesome. Thanks guys!