1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic Track description and other things

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by friesi, Aug 26, 2016.

1. friesi

friesi Rookie

• Track description
      Would be nice to activate a track description like at the PC version. It's not a must have but I can't keep in mind every part of the Nordschleife :D No other game have that on the xbox...
    Screenshot 2016-08-26 14.50.37.png
    • Privat lobby for multiplayer
    • Leader boards for time trial
    • Customizing of the button/trigger assignment
    • Calibration for wheels and rotation degree (thrustmaster TX)
    • Setting for track grip based on tire rubber

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Descriptions of different track conditions/general time gap. May 11, 2020
    ACC User Interface Typo in Suzuka track description Apr 1, 2020
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Application Track Description May 19, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Small typo in spa track description Mar 27, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Another use for the track description app how to improve your lap times Sep 2, 2014
    Chit Chat Room [Test] Laguna Track Mod + Download Link in The video's description May 24, 2014
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Superpole & Track Limits Oct 23, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Best lap time missing from Single Player tracks PC version Oct 23, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions tracks need to atleast blacken in alittle during longer races. Oct 20, 2020
    General modding discussion Looking for a Track Creator Master Oct 20, 2020
    ACC User Interface Car records per track - location? Oct 12, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Track Attack plug-in for AC Oct 11, 2020
    ACC Gameplay GT4 Custom Championship on DLC Tracks Oct 9, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Which Year Tracks Are Faster Oct 8, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Track Limit Warning Although Inside the Limits Oct 7, 2020

3. AyrtJ97

AyrtJ97 Rookie

I have a really stupid question but, the track description means showing up the name of the corners? That would be great, as I'm very bad remembering their names (on Nordschleife I only know the name of the Karrousell :()

friesi likes this.
  4. Seb007

Seb007 Gamer

i love this feature on pc and it where nice to have on console

friesi likes this.