1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Track IR 5 problem

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Chaarle13, Feb 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Chaarle13

Chaarle13 Rookie

Hello everyone, I just bought a Track IR 5, and for whatever reason the tracking don’t work correctly on ACC only.
    On AC 1 it works perfectly but on ACC there is a problem.
    On the dashboard view I can move my head in every direction, on the helmet view I can’t move at all. In the pilot view (Interior) I can only move left & right, and up & down.
    It’s like if the dashboard and pilot view movements are inverted.
    I already downloaded the latest driver version for track IR and installed the ACC Profile provided by the devs (seen on another thread).
    I tried to uninstall the track IR sowfware and I installed it again, same problem.

I hope I described my problem correctly my English is not perfect.
    Thank you for your help.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    General modding discussion Race Track Builder Problem Oct 26, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues Trento Bondone track limits problem Nov 15, 2017
    General modding discussion Some problem on my new track ( texture and key word) Nov 14, 2017
    General modding discussion Track Terrain No Shadow Receicer Problems Jun 11, 2017
    Audio Bugs & Issues Sound problem in custom tracks Nov 10, 2016
    General modding discussion Track modding problems. Feb 19, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Graphics,mod tracks manual AI,icons,lap times problems Feb 16, 2016
    Tracks modding Track Problem Jan 23, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds The same problem when i go on track! Dec 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Problem with freetrack Oct 22, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Top gear test track camera problem Jul 19, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech dfp force feedback problem - no ffb after track/car change Mar 13, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes 1.1 api problems: gettrackconfiguration incorrect Mar 12, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Ptracker/stracker hudproblem Feb 28, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Problem with track trento bondone Jan 12, 2015

3. SYBER1AN

SYBER1AN Rookie

Hi! Reset your view settings to defaults. And do not touch LWW slider. It works for me (with OpenTrack).

4. Chaarle13

Chaarle13 Rookie

Thank you for your help ! It works perfectly !