1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Tracks Updates

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Felippe Kiss 1987, Jun 1, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Kunos, with the 2019 update with the cars and inclusion of Zandvoort will the other tracks also be updated to the current ones of 2019? I wonder why Monza now has extensions in the kerbs at the exit of Lesmo 1 and 2 and at the exit of Ascari, as well as Brands Hatch with a new "Turf" at the exit of turn 3 and more drastically Paul Ricard with the new entrance of Pit as well as out ahead.

tw1st likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Depth buffer Engine problems with some tracks May 22, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Empty Tracks for pre-season testing / time of day adjustments in minutes May 15, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Tire Pressure Engineer (TPE) inactive at certain tracks Apr 30, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Lack of ICGT tracks for US CP races Apr 27, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Endless rotation of tracks without qualification Apr 17, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Why CP races have different tracks in EU versus NA ? Apr 1, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality VR Performance on old tracks Mar 4, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer DLC Tracks on NA CP Server Mar 2, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos My Top 3 Tracks. Feb 23, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Fastest times not displayed in track selection for IGT tracks Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Physics Audi aggressive setup bottoms out new tracks Feb 7, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Add the creation of a championship with tracks of my choice. Feb 5, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Crowd/Trackside building Feb 4, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated server don't start the new DLC tracks Feb 4, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Netkar Pro tracks Jan 20, 2020

3. Mai_88

Mai_88 Gamer

LATE4APEX and D.Jankovic like this.
  4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, I'm hopeful they'll keep separate versions of tracks for each season, if there are differences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.