1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Tried gt6 today

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by L2D_Gopher, Feb 16, 2017.

1. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

So hopped on gt6 tonight for a little drifting with friends and it made me want to get on here and say a big THANK YOU to kunos for making a great feeling driving game/sim can't wait for private lobbies

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting I have tried every solution listed back to 2019, ACC UE4 Fatal Error Mar 18, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality RTX 3090 SLI for VR ? Anyone tried ? Dec 12, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Has anyone tried this before ? May 8, 2020
    ACC User Interface I tried to change hud.json and now I can't see my ratings while driving Oct 28, 2019
    ACC General Discussions I love the 5 point tire model, and haven't tried it yet! Jul 20, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues I wonder if anyone have tried this for controlpads Jul 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Anyone tried motion yet with ACC Oct 13, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues AC stuttering, tried "everything" Sep 20, 2018
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues I tried to create my first app but it does not work Aug 2, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Problem Launcher crash tried everything here on forum May 8, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Tried Nvidia 3Dtv play. Menu is 3D but game engine is like this... (pic) Dec 18, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues 99 cpu occupancy, tried everything. Mar 20, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Just tried AC in VR Feb 23, 2017
    Console Lounge Just tried a AI race with the Porsche Carrera S at Black cat County Normale Jan 1, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Tried AC F1 sim at Imola Circuit but... May 17, 2016

3. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Haha that's exactly how I felt after popping back on Forza for a league race. You really can't go back.

4. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

Absolutely agree man
    Forza is not the same no more since i got the wheel and Forza horizon is unplayable with a wheel now and project cars is OK but just not the same as it was before AC showed up.
    The only other game that I can enjoy with a wheel is dirt rally

jelydonut, Reinart86 and HavanaB0B like this.
  5. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

Too bad we can't all get together since I'm on ps :(

paul_wev, LeDude83 and HavanaB0B like this.
  6. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

One day hopefully there will be complete cross compatibility between any console or pc .... but I will not hold my breath lol

7. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

I totally agree with this, there is nothing on console that feels quite like it. I was addicted to P CARS until this little beaut came along. Even with the woeful lack of bug fixes and missing options I cannot drag myself away. The feel of each car even with a pad, just exquisite......damn why am I stuck at work when I could be playing :)

MakaveliA7X and L2D_Gopher like this.
  8. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

I felt the same when I tried to go back to project cars.. all the bells and whistles it has, but I no longer enjoyed the driving.

paul_wev likes this.
  9. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

I jumped on Forza to compare the Porsche GT3 RSR, yes maybe different years by my god it was like forza wanted me to drift the thing could not get on pace with it at all sliding all over the place. Now the Gt3 R in Assetto is a beast and will bite you if you push it too hard but you can put in laps if you know how to control it. Forza = uninstalled lol

L2D_Gopher likes this.
  10. BoereJack

BoereJack Gamer

i know that feeling....after playing AC, Project(shift) Cars really shows that it is based on the awesome need for speed engine from shift(the game that made me quit nfs for good)........ although offcourse it is not exactly nfs sfhit, the main things feel the same, just like realizing a broken game(shift also) and then to continu with broken dlc till this date!!!!!!!silverstone classic......i for one will not jump on pc2