1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Triple 7 racing

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Shaun Clarke, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

2. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Our next event, what a fantastic combo this is.

[​IMG]

3. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

4. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Places available for tomorrow night's race, Audi R8 LMS @ Spielburg. Hope to see you on track

5. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

In our quest for World Domination, only joking, to provide a clean, fun, serious racing environment, we have ventured in to the Social Media world, Facebook.

Please if you can / could / would / like to, check out our page which contains, news, events etc etc, and give us he Thumbs Up :)

https://www.facebook.com/T7Rteam/?fref=ts

T7R_facebook.jpg

6. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Our next event, a real good test of car control and patience. All that horsepower on a short track

[​IMG]

7. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Going for the single seaters now. Sign up is open

[​IMG]

8. T7R| BBO

T7R| BBO Rookie

We updated our Racing Rules & Track Limits and our Events now got their own webpages.
    All nicely sorted and in one place, easy to read, mobile ready, etc.
    http://www.triple7racing.net/events/

[​IMG]

And the sign up for the next Monday Night Racing event is also open:

[​IMG]

Tberg and Shaun Clarke like this.
  9. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

10. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

I signed up! :)

Andy-R and T7R| BBO like this.
  11. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

Waiting for account activation...

12. T7R| BBO

T7R| BBO Rookie

Takes sometimes a moment, but it's all done ;-)

Olivier Prenten likes this.
  13. VTX

VTX Gamer

I signed up as well! This is gonna be fun!

Andy-R likes this.
  14. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

Looks pretty interesting, I'll give the combo some practice tomorrow and probably sign up.

Andy-R likes this.
  15. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Signed up, giving F3 openwheeleres a shot with fellow Aloog'ers. See you on track T7R!

Andy-R, bigbawmcgraw and Shaun Clarke like this.
  16. kcheeb

kcheeb Racer

Just signed up at T7R. Looking forward to the F3 series.

17. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Signed up :)
    Damn fine car for a league.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Leemstradamus likes this.
  18. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

Me my best friend and his dad are pretty excited to join but the race Sunday, is during our football teams playoff game. But she if two of us will be there. Can we still join if we miss that race?

19. Tberg

Tberg Alien

If there's seats left, yes. Sunday 10th is only a testrace, the opening race of the championship is the 24th.

20. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo Radiator Springs Racing Team

I'll be there as well. Very happy that our car has been chosen for this championship.

An update of the car will be published in the next days.