1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

triple monitor and screenshots

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Paulus-NL, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Paulus-NL

Paulus-NL Rookie

I want to try to take some cool screenshots (F12) during a replay on a triple monitor setup.
    Used resolution: 5860x1080.
    Nvidia surround with build in bezel correction.
    Ingame the bezel correction is set to 0.

With the default camera's it's working fine. But when using the free cam (F7) i get the bezels in the screenshots. No idea why this is happening in the free mode. Also the monitor angle/distortion is more visible with free mode or when taking a screenshot (F12) during a race in the cockpit.

Default camera in replay:
    upload_2020-7-27_23-25-49.png

Free cam:
    upload_2020-7-27_23-26-16.png

During a race:
    upload_2020-7-27_23-26-45.png

Is there something i can do to remove the small bezels in the free cam or during a race?
    And why does this difference occur?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Monitor Question re triple screen Apr 6, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions How well does the RX 5600 XT perform @ 5760x1080 triple monitor setup? Mar 25, 2020
    Screens & Videos triples - side monitor distortion Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars ACC Triple Monitor - Bezel Changes Mar 3, 2019
    Screens & Videos Triple Monitor Vertical Height - F1 Playseat Feb 5, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Triple Monitors May 9, 2018
    Screens & Videos Triple screen (5760 x 1080) or Single screen (also on 5760 x 1080) simulation on 1 monitor questions Mar 1, 2018
    Suggestions Triple Screen Support for Different Sized Monitors Dec 1, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Overlay Leaderboard use with triple monitors Oct 7, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Triple Screen replays TV CAM side monitors not align. Sep 28, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Triple monitor app Jul 17, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Triple monitor - position of bezel correction Jun 25, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Triple monitor shadow clipping plane Jun 16, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Launcher crashes when i return from an online session since i have 4k triple Monitor Setup Mar 20, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Fps issue with triple monitor and gtx 1080 Jan 26, 2017