1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Triple Screen Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by AT_RubberDuck, Sep 12, 2018.

1. What is your cpu?

I really tried but cant stand that blur, using 130% here.

FX2K and Whitestar like this.
  2. i switched the panini thing off. the stretching at the sides with a correct set FOV for your monitors is not that bad as in other games... I use here a RTX2080 and a i7 8700k and all on epic except of the fog. I get 60fps +-10 depends on weather/track/cars. but its quite enjoyable.

3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

It's in my signature.

4. Thanks, 3.7 Mhz? I havent seen one of these since the 80's, hehehe.
    I bet the extra cores could be helping. Maybe it is time to retire my i5.

5. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

I seem to recall that core count isn't (or wasn't) really a huge factor in ACC, based on some benchmarks posted on a different site.
    That said, core count will probably be increasingly important as time moves on. The Ryzen R5 1600 for example started out as slower than the i5 7600K, but today...:

6. PuRe_AdDicT

PuRe_AdDicT Gamer

8700k + 1080Ti (I have set all epic to test) runs capped 62fps on triple 27" for me (v1.0.2) without problem.

My cpu clock is 5.0GHz and my gpu clock is 2025MHz

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Erik Frisen likes this.
  7. Tingo

Tingo Rookie

The Race God's can hear me!

The standard ARF-compatible Crossfire profile works again!

It's impossible to run @ 7680 x 1440 with one RX580
    Running EyeFinity for 8 years, I have always had to 2 cards.
    I know I need better cards, I just can't get them right now.

ACC physics are amazing, the game is running great.

Thank you Dev's for the hard work, Thank you, Kunos

Dev's you have the best race sim in town,
    there is Absolutely! NO REASON AMD can't help you make a, Pre-Defined / Crossfire / Eyefinity / profile, for "Free".
    When your done Tweaking the Game Engine, I'm sure they would be happy to help.

# West Coast Racing USA

8. OMG XD !

9. I dont what tingo is on about, but good luck trying to run triple at 1440p hehehe.

FX2K likes this.
  10. its.me

its.me Gamer

In the helmet view when moving back the camera it even moves back within the helmet. Very limiting.

11. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Panini off
    off.jpg

Panini on, adjusted FOV
    on.jpg

12. f.e.negroni

f.e.negroni Racer

13. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

No FPS loss, but a bit more blurry picture, the reason I don´t go above 0,4 correction.
    This is the best comprimise I found for me.

14. f.e.negroni

f.e.negroni Racer

Ok. What angle are your monitors at?

15. ilFreddo76

ilFreddo76 Rookie

Just my experience : I'm on triple 32 1440p, 85 cm from screen.
    I use FOV 33, panini correction between 0,2 & 0,4 (still have to decide...) & sharpness 160.
    Not as bad as people say (in MY opinion).

16. f.e.negroni

f.e.negroni Racer

Interesting. What's your target FPS and what are your machine specs?

17. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Somewhere around 47°.
    I have 3 curved 32", 65 cm away.

18. Vargs

Vargs Gamer

how did you do it ive been looking fir while after seeing this

19. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

It is off by default.

20. Let's go!!! I need this!!!
    Don't forget this please.