1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Triple Screen Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by AT_RubberDuck, Sep 12, 2018.

1. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Hardcore Simmer

Link????
    Don´t have a Facebook account.

Coanda likes this.
  2. rauf00

rauf00 Racer

3. sps_for_race

What is your message?
    Guys, what do i miss here?
    What is the news?

sissydriver likes this.
  4. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Calm down young padawan.
    Yes we posted the above picture
    More info soon™
    :D :p

5. RushOliver

RushOliver Rookie

I hope they work on it when the Unreal Engine can deliver it. But without a link, I can't believe it at the Moment. I have no Facebook account, too.

EDIT: Thanks Aris :)

6. sps_for_race

7. RushOliver

RushOliver Rookie

Seh es als Kompliment ;)

sps_for_race likes this.
  8. menos | M6

menos | M6 Hardcore Simmer

This is what happens with guys developing stuff they love - you ask them nicely and they put their heads down and work relentlessly until they find a solution for the impossible.
    Sometimes developing impossible things just takes time.

Tech features are not as quick to appear as clicking a like button on your Instagram feed kids ;-)

It actually takes real people to do real work ... including, ... you know ... sleep, wake up, brush your teeth, take a shower, have breakfast, drive to work, read user feedback, work, drive home, eat, take a shower, brush your teeth, sleep, ...

9. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

So to sum up: Triple screen support, Bathurst, Suzuka and the McLaren 720s GT3 in my future? Yes please :)

10. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

What a great news! But I am just a bit sceptical about performance. I run tripples at 3 x 1440P now with single render (combination of epic and high, mirrors on low, resolution scale at 95%) with RTX2080Ti and i7 8700K and I am already down to 50-55 fps. So I suppose I will have to sacrifice the image quality a lot in order to maintan fps with propper tripple screen support.

Tim Meuris likes this.
  11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I would be very interested to know your performance and @sps_for_race as I am thinking of diving into a pc upgrade and triple 1440p..

Good luck to you both.. :)

12. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

No problem, once its released I will post my fps and related gfx settings

Coanda likes this.
  13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Thanks matey I really appreciate it.. :cool:

14. menos | M6

menos | M6 Hardcore Simmer

Are you using the Panini post processing option in combination with oversampling in game currently?
    Both these options (I use ~ 120 - 130% oversampling + 0.5 - 0.6 Panini to compensate for distortion) make for a HUGE performance impact.

Tim Meuris likes this.
  15. Pier84

Pier84 Racer

I imagined that Kunos' boys would be successful at it .. I trust them, of course they make us angry sometimes, they disappear for a while and they don't give news etc., but in the end you know something always pulls out, they don't give up, I appreciate them for this, really!

shuriken_x and sissydriver like this.
  16. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Simracer

These guys aren't stupid. If they annouce something regarding Triples, you could expect some improvements. But it will be interesting, how big the hardware load will be.

17. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Racer

That's 11mio pixels, whereas 4K only needs 8... I'm surprised xou get even that much.

18. RushOliver

RushOliver Rookie

I use a 1080p Triple and at the moment, i have around 75-80fps with most settings on "high". Mirrors on "mid" and resolution scale 100%. I didn't use this panini correction, that's pain in my a** ;)

19. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Off-topic: I wonder if this will have anything to say for KartKraft. I'm planning to get that title as well.

Coanda likes this.
  20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

very slow dev.. Nothing like ACC on the polish side, however still it's good fun... :)