1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Triple Screen Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by AT_RubberDuck, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

If im not mistaken, they announced True triple support in a Future build a while back.

2. Drathuu

Drathuu Gamer

Most sims you will see 15-20% fps loss for independant viewport rendering. You can shortcut shadows on side viewports somewhat and take a few other LOD shortcuts to minimise the impact. but you are changing from calculating one viewport and rendering it once, to calculating 3 viewports and rendering all three. (Albeit each one is smaller).

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

If thats the case there goes triple 1440p at 60 FPS idea then.. :(

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  4. Good news ; I use the Panini method at low level (0.2) but lost image quality ; can't wait to try this.
    I would like your advices guys about news 27 or 32 news triples screens.
    What is for you at the moment the best price quality screens to run in Sim Racing.

5. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Yeah I posted this in the triples thread a few months ago. This is a problem for me, along with the fact that you now also get mirrors that have to be rendered. I probably need to tweak some graphics settings to stay in the 60-90 FPS range.

6. pro_nike

pro_nike Rookie

Hi guys, do you know when the v 1.1 update comes out?

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

menos | M6 and Psit like this.
  8. pro_nike

pro_nike Rookie

I have 3 AOC Gaming AG322QC4, a PC update: i7 9700k, 1080ti, z390,32gb RAM ...

and I play Assetto Corsa with the butt graphics, less something (mirrors and smoke), at 143.9fps ... and it's a joy.

When I compete I have to lower some parameter a bit and limit it to 120Hz, and I compete at 120fps.

I am very happy with those three monitors.

9. pro_nike

pro_nike Rookie

sorry, I do not understand.

I would like to know to download the game again.

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Thank you for the monitor recommendation..

A couple of questions if I may..

Is that for AC or ACC?
    What do you mean by butt graphics?
    143.9 fps for 3 x 1440p on 1080 ti.. How is that possible?

11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

It's a joke.. Nobody knows and the devs that do will not be telling us anytime soon. It is safe to say it should be sometime within the next 3 weeks..

12. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Hardcore Simmer

13. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

I'm guessing butt graphics could mean very low graphics settings, aka crap. :)

Coanda likes this.
  14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

That is what I presume also..

Whitestar likes this.
  15. johndough247

johndough247 Rookie

I just replaced my old triples setup with 3 of the ASUS VG278Q and I couldn't be happier.

27" Screen, 1080p, 1ms response time and 144Hz FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible. I got 3 of them refurbished from Newegg this summer for $190 USD each, so a triple g-sync setup for under $600 I'd say is a pretty good deal (they are about $270 new). The only drawback is it's a TN panel, but it's amazing overall....triples at 140+ FPS with no tearing and practically no input lag feels like perfection to me. Once you have a PC capable of pushing your favourite sims to those FPS, I'd highly recommend it.

As you probably know already: 1440p triples @ 140 FPS is still pretty impossible on any modern sim (especially ACC) unless you reduce all graphics quality to low settings, so 1080p is still the best option for high FPS triples for a couple more years I'd imagine. If you're fine with 60 FPS, then you could chance it with 1440p...but having experienced both framerates, I wouldn't go back to 60Hz triples if I had a choice.

Olivier Boissel likes this.
  16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I hear what your saying.. There is a difference though between 60 FPS @ 144hz and 60 FPS @ 60hz. I recently went from 120hz back to 60hz and I can tell for sure regardless of the frame rate. Other people can not however I am one that is sensitive to the change. I can even tell the difference if I run my 120hz monitor in 60hz mode..

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  17. pro_nike

pro_nike Rookie

[QUOTE = "Coanda, post: 1094403, member: 127165"] Es una broma. Nadie lo sabe y los desarrolladores que lo hagan no nos lo dirán pronto. Es seguro decir que debería ser en algún momento dentro de las próximas 3 semanas. [/ CITA]

Thank you...
    I thought there would be rumors or something about the date.

18. Here is my set up that i made nine monts ago,they are 27" 144MHZ 1ms ,it has pretty narrow bazel in compare the ASUS VG248QE that i used to have with very thick bazel, on practice i reach 120-135 FPS on a 1080ti on Mid high Graph. and 60Fps on Grid with 20 AI going to 90-110 FPS during the race. I personaly can not complain on these monitors, BTW this price are in the USA.
    Acer Gaming Monitor 27” KG271 Cbmidpx 1920 x 1080 144Hz Refresh Rate AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port, HDMI & DVI Ports)

19. pro_nike

pro_nike Rookie

Assetto Corsa,
    all to the maximum, less resolution of mirrors and feflejos, that low it a little.
    This in practice, rolling alone.

When he touches the race, which is 25-30 on the track, I have a little more, and I put the resolution of AC at 120Hz.

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@pro_nike - thanks for the info. What FPS are you getting in ACC with 20 opponent?