1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Triple Screen Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by AT_RubberDuck, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Mad.Motion

Mad.Motion Racer

Trying one more time:

@AC Support

Please can you check this thread and give us an input ? ;)

Thanks

2. Turk

Turk Alien

Triple screen is also great for promotion. It's much better for streamers.
    That could mean they have to work with Epic games to implement it and can't discuss it.

Up to a point. They don't lie about features, and they give an overview of how they expect the product to turn out, but other than that they keep pretty quiet. I'm pretty sure I remember some sort of hullabaloo in the early days of AC of people jumping to conclusions based on things said and they've been much more selective with what they say since. We may be used to getting instant responses from bigger companies that hire social media teams to deal with their customer base and producing a constant flow of content, but Kunos are busy making the game and don't have a public relations department.

And we'll probably get closer to an answer in a few hours.

trucidatio likes this.
  3. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Racer

Must admit that the big Bentley is a real joy at Misano. If it wasn't for the stretched view on the side monitors I'd be really happy with ACC. Very fluid, no stuttering, looks good, feels good, sounds good.
    But I keep missing apexes and braking points, really can't get used to the way it looks now.
    Please, please, PLEASE Kunos, tell us you are trying to get the proper triple support implemented.
    If it turns out to be impossible, I wonder why UE4 was chosen...
    With proper triple screen support, this title will be huge (imo)...:)

Tim Meuris, paulieGTR, ctnich and 2 others like this.
  4. FishforRent

FishforRent Racer

Several hours later and no answer. If triples is not going to be supported I would like to know now. Kunos already got my money because how could I not support a great company and a wonderful initial product (AC).

Kunos specifically made me enter the PC sim game, single-handedly.

However if the move to VR is going to orphan all us triple users....., while I feel that is a mistake and short-sighted, I would like to know that for sure so I can stop waiting and move on to other things.

I don't care to have a timetable, just an affirmative, clear response that, it is or is not in the pipeline of development before EA is concluded.

Octane, T.Plougholt, Togomies and 6 others like this.
  5. Like you Guys I hoped that triple screens support were delivered at the same time than the VR.
    So, I join the ACC triple screens support asker team ;)
    @ Kunos Team, would you tell us few words about a planned date ?
    Thank you.

Serge Pribicevic likes this.
  6. kiril_r

kiril_r Racer

Planned date? No, no, no... we just ask for YES or NO

7. Planned date cause I can't imagine ACC without it ;)

8. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

As far as I know this is under investigation. And I suppose they don‘t want to promise anything.
    But of course tripple screen support is essential for me too!

9. Mad.Motion

Mad.Motion Racer

This silence is just unreal and i can't understand why they do not give a slight input ! That does not smell good at all because it's a typical behavior of companies hoping for the unsatisfied customers to get tired and let go, when they can not give answers or don't wanna give bad news just at the beginning of a title launch :/
    All of that just to not loose potential customers of course...

Do you have sources please ?

Togomies and Serge Pribicevic like this.
  10. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

Not a triple screen user so doesn't affect me but I think it is kind of a must have feature for a racing sim though. Weird choice to go with a game engine that doesn't support it if that's the case. Hope they get it solved.

11. marcocale

marcocale Hardcore Simmer

12. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

He's probably referring to this
    [​IMG]

13. Gunja

Gunja Alien

It is my assumption that KS is waiting to get some response/solution from UE4 devs and can't reply here before they get some answer from them.
    I moved to VR a long time ago but before that i was an avid triple user and i can imagine how gutted you guys must feel.

Nick Moxley and marcocale like this.
  14. RushOliver

RushOliver Rookie

The current solution for triple screen is far away from the optimum. An optimum for me was Assetto Corsa. I couldn't drive with VR, because i become heavy motion sickness. I tried it for 4 weeks with the Oculus, but any training has no success. I hope that Kunos implement a good version of an optimal triple screen support in Competizione. The current version with variable FOV isn't the right way without angle correction on the side screens.

The current Physics and FFB (with SimuCube) is for me a huge step forward and i hope that you improved in a later version the triple screen support too.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  15. kiril_r

kiril_r Racer

I did this weird thing to try to ease the struggle a bit... I left my left side monitor at a 45 degree angle and moved back the right side one to 0/180 degrees which helped to have at least all the lines on the right, match.... and now I swapped the side monitors as the Bentley is a right hander...
    it is a tiny bit better but not even close to true multi-view port :( KUNOS pleeeeease :(

(smartphone audio and video quality..)

16. Vargs

Vargs Gamer

I really hope you are right but i have read so many comments asking if its going to be implemented and theres no responce but as soon as you see a positive response from public to kunos they are responding to them saying thanks but not answering questions that are not on the road map extremly frustrating as we are only asking so we too can help the development of the game but it seems are questions are falling on deaf ears. :(

Algui likes this.
  17. Vargs

Vargs Gamer

PLEASE answer this simple question is it in the works ?

Serge Pribicevic and Algui like this.
  18. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Exactly!

There will definetely be a reason why KS is not responding to this thread although a whole bunch of us already begged for a positive or at least any answer!

And why should there be no negative answer if there will finally be no tripple screen support?
    Requests about the Nordschleife were also denied with regard to the official Blancpain contend eventhough everyone would like to have it at least as DLC.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  19. kiril_r

kiril_r Racer

But that absolute silence is a bit over the top, don't you think? We know they are reading, they know we know... At least a single reply... something... Even if it is 'Look guys, we can't discuss this topic at the moment'...
    Come on, you guys, show us that you give at least one f%ck

20. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I'm only playing on a single monitor, but I've to admit, it seems kind of strange and I would think it's in their best interest to respond before the biogas fueled trolls get a hold of the thread.