1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Triple Screen Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by AT_RubberDuck, Sep 12, 2018.

1. allthosefaker

allthosefaker Rookie

Hi, I hope someone can help me here.
    Im running 3x 32" 1440p Screens, have set them up via Nvidia Surround and using the Surround Resolution in ACC. But everything is kinda pixelated, text is a bit squished and graphics ingame because of that are a bit warping.
    I tried everything, (windowed, fullscreen, with and without Triple rendering, resolution Schale, deleted Menusettings.json) also SRWE and setting the Resolution manually. Nothing works
    The strange thing, other sims like Raceroom or AC are working without any problems.
    Any solution?

2. allthosefaker

allthosefaker Rookie

I magically fixed it by reinstalling

its.me and Whitestar like this.
  3. Koly™

Koly™ Racer

any fix now to remove bloom ?

4. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

I have seen a few guys asking this question, but no satisfactory answer has been given.

When increasing the side monitors angle on a curved triple monitor setup, the image gets increasingly distorted in the transition area between center and side monitor(s), and I found there is no projection correction option available whilest having triple screen mode enabled in game.

Is there a solution for this problem that anyone knows off, or am I an idiot for going curved on a triple monitor setup?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    VeryStef likes this.
  5. J.Svabs

J.Svabs Rookie

Press DRIVE, then ESC -> View Settings -> Triple & Wide Screen

Capture.PNG

6. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

Thanks, but as I said, that option isn't available with triple screen mode enabled. It is then grayed out, like the triple screen options are grayed out on your screenprint.

7. J.Svabs

J.Svabs Rookie

Oh, sorry, I read wrong your text.

I think Projection Correction option is for widescreen monitor only

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    Snoeipaard likes this.
  8. Globespy

Globespy Racer

Kunos never actually fixed the triple screen support for ACC?
    I was sure that had been resolved a while back, given VR (even with the recent DLSS) is still a 'hack job' even with the best hardware?
    I guess 'E-Sports' racers are fine with single monitors, or ultrawide?
    Even super-ultrawide monitors are still at a disadvantage in terms of FOV compared to triples, where you can see both side mirrors clearly without having to change the FOV to one that isn't accurate for sim racing.

I'm sure plenty of fast guys on single monitors, but for a title that seems to be associated with what we all think are some of the most dedicated sim racers, surely triple monitor support should have been available at a bare minimum?
    Oh well, maybe the next Assetto Corsa release will have better planning and customer support, just as the original AC had perfect support for VR/Triples?

Good luck!

9. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

Proper triple screen support has been in the game for ages. :)

AndyK70 and Whitestar like this.
  10. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

It is and has been since October 23, 2019. Even DLSS and FSR are available in triple screen.
    Best of luck to you as well. :)

AndyK70 likes this.
  11. Whitestar

Low and behold! I finally found a program that lets me switch effortlessly between surround mode and 3 separate screens. It's called DisplayMagician.
    Download here: https://github.com/terrymacdonald/DisplayMagician/releases/tag/v2.1.1. (Scroll down and select the .msi file under "Assets".)

It's a breeze to use. Just set your screens the way you like (including refresh rate(s)), then go into Display Profiles, name the profile and click Save As. Do that for all profiles you need.

Example: I first set it to desktop mode (3 separate screens) with 75Hz for each screen. Then saved that.
    Then I switched to surround mode, selected 75Hz refresh rate, 6008x1080 bezel corrected and saved that.

So now I can easily switch between those two modes just by selecting the profile I want. It remembers everything: resolution, refresh rate, bezel correction. Brilliant!

12. Globespy

Globespy Racer

Well blow me down! Thank you for that info, I was uninformed I see,
    I can't give up VR, it's just too immersive to ever go back to triples - Vehicle simulation seems perfectly designed for VR, just not in this title which is sad, but like many I am over it.
    Cheers, and be safe!

13. Stains

Stains Simracer

Very interested in this! Will it allow for surround 5829x1080 @60Hz then single centre at 1080p 144Hz and shut down the side screen when gaming kn the single?

14. Whitestar

I just tested this and yes it works!!! :) Note: I assumed that when you said 1080p 144Hz you meant desktop mode (3 separate screens) and not surround mode (I'm not sure how to do this in surround mode).

Remember, to set the profiles the way you want you first have to set the screens the way you want them and then go into DisplayMagician and save the profile.

So to create that 1080p 144Hz go into the Windows Display Settings and then for each of the two side screens select Disconnect this display under the Multiple displays drop down. Then when only the center monitor is active click on Advanced display settings just below that dropdown and then select 144 Hz in the dropdown at the bottom of the Advanced display settings window. So now everything is set and you open up DisplayMagician, click Display Profiles and then name the profile in the text box called Current NVIDIA Display Profile (just delete that text and write a name). Then click Save As.

Note: If you are using a profile that you have saved (or if you are using the exact same settings as in one of the profiles you have saved), then the Save As button changes to Rename To. This of course means that you can't have two profiles with the exact same settings (although I'm not sure why you would).

Bonus tip: You can even create game shortcuts where you select a profile to be applied before the game starts. You can even select audio output and microphone settings, what happens before the game starts, and what happens after. I.e. you can manage pretty much everything under the sun. Oh, and everything can be saved as a desktop shortcut. It's completely bonkers! :eek:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    Stains likes this.
  15. Stains

Stains Simracer

I'm going to have a look. What I want is to be able to play ACC, AMS2 and others at 5760x1080 with surround at 60 Hz then swap to the centre screen and play say Ctysis 3 at 1080p 144Hz without changing surround off! I have windows and NVCP desktop at 5829x 1080 60Hz because I use vsync to keep the sims smooth because my GPU can't do G-Sync across surround, only on the single screen.
    Will this tool work?

16. Whitestar

Ok, so when you start Crysis the game automatically centers the image to the middle screen (leaving the other two screens black) without deactivating surround mode? If so I assume it will work. As I understand it all you have to do then is create two profiles: One with surround 60Hz and one with surround 144Hz. And then switch to the 144Hz when you want to play Crysis 3 and the game will take care of the rest. Unless I misunderstand something?

Stains likes this.
  17. Stains

Stains Simracer

Yes that is what happens when I play single screen type games like Crysis. The main reason I want to disable surround is so I can use G-Sync on the single screen as Pascal is limited to G-Sync on a single only and not be limited to 60fps on my 144Hz screens.
    I will have a go later today if I get time. Thanks for this info, it sounds great.

Whitestar likes this.
  18. Stains

Stains Simracer

Thanks heaps mate, it works like a charm. Super happy.

AndyK70 and Whitestar like this.
  19. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Thanks for finding this. It's changed my life :)

Stains and Whitestar like this.
  20. Whitestar

sps_for_race, Stains and WallyM like this.