1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Triples 60 FPS performance?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by higsy, Jan 2, 2020.

1. higsy

higsy Rookie

Hello everyone would it be possible to run 60 FPS on triples with an rtx 2070 super and an i5-9600k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Can’t get the FPS up with Triples, CPU/GPU not being used to maximum Mar 20, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting 50 FPS max with triples Apr 7, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars 120 fps with triples and 1080 ti? Jul 16, 2020
    Screens & Videos Chasing Doors in Public Lobbies - TripleScreen GoPro POV Nov 10, 2020
    Screens & Videos Boarderless Windows Mode for Triples Jun 27, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Super Ultrawide versus Triples versus VR May 9, 2020
    Screens & Videos triples - side monitor distortion Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Triplescreen replay resolution faulty Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Added Triples- Now VR mouse is messed up-cant select menus Feb 8, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Advise on GPU for triples 36” 3440x1440 on Ultra Dec 21, 2019
    ACC User Interface 1.0.7 Too much zoom in showroom and car selection on Triples and Ultrawides Aug 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Newb needs help with triples Jul 5, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Camera FOV is way too zoomed in with triplescreens May 30, 2019
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Alt tab makes game squish onto one monitor on triples Dec 21, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Triples to single screen when alt-tab Oct 31, 2016

3. aitorlow

aitorlow Rookie

hello my setup triple monitor 144hz 1ms. stock i99900k rtx2070super gskillneo ddr4 3600cl16 z390aorus master ssd samsung evo
    siut bad optimization high settings 54 60 65 70 fps
    epic graphics imposible

4. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Simracer

Hmm, i have 2080ti and i7-7700k (5GHz). I run everything on high/epic with triples and 20+ cars all day long. The big hitters are shadows (set to medium) and volumetric fog (turn it off). Outside of that i think you could run this at 60FPS with a 1070. I'm getting around 90-120fps on most tracks. Races usually start in 80's and then go up from there.

aitorlow likes this.
  5. Levelup1

Levelup1 Rookie

What resolution are you guys running?

6. Flavus

Flavus Racer

@higsy I have a Ryzen 5 3600 - RTX 2070 Super and I run triples on 1080p at 60 FPS and very happy with the performance. Against 16 or so AI at the very start of the race the FPS always drops 2 to 5 FPS but after the first corner it is back to a steady 60 FPS. I have the FPS limiter fixed in the Nvidia settings and disabled in the game as there is a stuttering problem with both set to on. Highly recommended as I have never enjoyed sim racing so much since I upgraded.