1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Tripple Monitor Support ?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by AT_RubberDuck, Sep 12, 2018.

1. AT_RubberDuck

AT_RubberDuck Rookie

I know, just a few minutes left before the Early Access version of ACC will be available.
    Anyone an idea if tripple monitor setup will be supported in early access?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Tripple and curved Monitors ? Oct 30, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Can't adjust seat position - tripple display May 9, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Settings for the Nvidia 1070 on tripples ? Oct 12, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Is it only me, or did the tripple screen seat position change? Oct 10, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Tripple screen setup - black border Oct 9, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Tripple Screen - Bad performance with high FPS May 24, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Don’t know how to setup tripple screen Jan 13, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Workaround to fix tv-camera in tripple-screen mode? Dec 6, 2013
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Setting up FOV with tripple screen Nov 21, 2013
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues tripple screen app Nov 15, 2013
    Chit Chat Room tripple screen performance Nov 15, 2013
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues 3d vision, rendering incorect when using single screen rendering mode (whilst on tripple screen) Nov 12, 2013
    ACC User Interface Running ACC on a secondary monitor Friday at 1:41 PM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars cant start ACC or select resolution from SECOND monitor Sep 13, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Monitor refrash rate Jun 24, 2018

3. mike599xx

mike599xx Rookie

I cannot find it in the settings.

4. Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus Racer

your kidding me Kunos NO TRIPLE SUPPORT :(
    back to AC for me then, won't wast my time

5. Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus Racer

Are you kidding me Kunos NO TRIPLE SCREEN support, we had this from day one on AC.
    please tell me its coming or i'll move on ?

6. FatnSlo

FatnSlo Rookie

Devs please tell us if triple screen will ever been in or not as this is what will keep me from buying.

7. Denko

Denko Rookie

I hope they add it because that would be a joke. Only simcades like codemasters games, dont have that

Mike Ruby and Rob Fitness like this.
  8. Eero

Eero Simracer

Gamescom demo already had some kind of triple screen support, I'm sure it's coming later.

9. Denko

Denko Rookie

The real triple screen with angles? Not the stretched one with crap fov?

Glen Orpheus and firben like this.
  10. Rudski

Rudski Alien

U guys remember the videos they posted? Go back and look again is what I would suggest. ;)

11. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Maybe it's just the UI part that is missing and you have to dig into some ini files.

12. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Gamer

I have ACC and i can confirm there is no multi-view or proper triple screen support. Everything is stretched for now.

Disappointing, but the game itself is very promising.

FatnSlo and SchumiF399 like this.
  13. AT_RubberDuck

AT_RubberDuck Rookie

Looks a bit weird on tripple screens for the moment and I did not figure out how to move hud elements to my main screen, e.g. the gear display. Any thoughts here?

firben likes this.
  14. SchumiF399

SchumiF399 Racer

What is the framerate for your game and graphic settings? I have a gtx1080 ti, 8700k and 16gigs of ram on a 5760x1080 resolution and my game is barely running 64-70fps. I can't imagine how good or bad it'll do with proper triple screen support if available in the future.

In game settings for me are left untouched from when the game installed. Its preset was "epic".

15. BrunUK

BrunUK Hardcore Simmer

You can't move them individually, but try this. Courtesy of @pankykapus ...

Go in Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config/hud.json

Use the following lines to set an offset for your HUD (values just examples):
    "safezoneLeft": 20,
    "safezoneTop": 15,
    "safezoneRight": 20,
    "safezoneBottom": 15,

snyperal, Minolin and AT_RubberDuck like this.
  16. That no triple screen support is available, was a bitter disappointment.
    Please add as soon as possible.
    For me it is unplayable with single screen.

Glen Orpheus and FatnSlo like this.
  17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Hardcore Simmer

One of my steam friends is saying he has game runing 5760x1080
    Make sure you have eyefinity enabled? :)

18. BrunUK

BrunUK Hardcore Simmer

Surround works ok, but it's only rendered from one camera so the side monitors are distorted. In AC each monitor was independent and the image more realistic.

It looks a bit weird, but I'd say 'unplayable' is a bit of a stretch (pardon the pun).

NWG.Slum likes this.
  19. Nvidia Surround is activated. Resolution of 5760x1080 is also selectable in the game. But the picture is totally distorted, that does not fit at all.

FatnSlo likes this.
  20. _Fulgore_

_Fulgore_ Racer

I noticed ingame press Esc and you have some fov settings, play with that a little, stretched effect was gone... only bezels are not correct...

everything at epic = about avg 30 fps on my 1070gtx and triples.. but looks so great...

21. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

The bezels can most likely be fixed by setting them in the nvidia control panel. The bigger issue is the fov. You have to zoom in quite a bit to get rid of most of the distortion on the sides. Still not proper, but almost acceptable.