1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Triple Screen Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by AT_RubberDuck, Sep 12, 2018.

1. 3dchips

3dchips Racer

Neither do I...lol
    I thought I give it a try shifting through the cockpit views for a better angle, but nada.

2. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

I'm not sure why you first misrepresent what Davide said only to then quote what he actually said, clearly demonstrating how you misrepresented him.
    But hey, carry on.

3. Algui

Algui Rookie

Yes it's possible, but with surround and then, the image is stretched ...

4. Mad.Motion

Mad.Motion Racer

@Whitestar

You must really have nothing to do for nitpicking this way but not so suprised coming from you lol

I should have say "barely no stretch", but everybody understood what i was pointing.... so maybe next time you could post constructive ideas or maybe you re too lame for that ? :D:D

5. Whitestar

Guilty as charged, I guess. Looking back at the whole thing in context, I can see how my post was maybe a bit harsh, so apologies for that. :)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  6. gabrynet83

gabrynet83 Gamer

The guy from the video confirmed. It’s nvidia surround

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Mad.Motion

Mad.Motion Racer

@Whitestar

No prob ;)

@gabrynet83

I use Nvidia Surround but everything is stretched as fu** so don't know how he did. Maybe it's only the camera making it look better.

Whitestar likes this.
  8. gabrynet83

gabrynet83 Gamer

I just asked on YouTube the video settings ... let see if he reply ...

Just watching this other video looks amazing! I don’t know if the result is worst in first person but from this video looks really proportioned in dimension.
    I’m not triple monitor expert by the way ...

9. gabrynet83

gabrynet83 Gamer

Here we are!! Just replied

[​IMG]

Hope this help

10. Whitestar

Yes, he's using really the only thing that can mitigate stretching, low fov. I'm using even lower, 29. I'm also using bezel correction (6008x1080). He's probably not using it because his bezels are so thin anyway.
    So low fov gives a decent view. But it's still no match for proper multi view port rendering unfortunately. I'm having a hard time gauging the apexes.

11. Mad.Motion

Mad.Motion Racer

Yup nothing new in his reply, i think the gopro large fov is making it look better cause even on low FOV i can see distortion in first person... and in the sharp turns it's really disturbing to look on the side screens :(

12. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Yep, that's the way i'm looking at it.

Saying that...
    If there's going to be an "Assetto Corsa 2" and it's to be made with UE4, then it's the end of the road for me.
    It's sad, but i can't support an engine that can't support me.

13. WallyM

WallyM Alien

It could be a deal breaker for me too. Once you've raced with triples, you can't go back to a single screen and lose 2/3 of your visibility. VR is not really good/cheap/practical enough enough for me yet either.

Tim Meuris, rauf00, paulieGTR and 7 others like this.
  14. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Racer

I'm still seeing the glass as being half full...but if they prove me wrong, I will take the same decision.

Tim Meuris, rauf00 and paulieGTR like this.
  15. So true.

16. Mad.Motion

Mad.Motion Racer

So lol because in the industry, some devs describe UE4 Engine as an engine that can barely support itself :D:D
    It's a great engine for sure, but not intended for all projects, and it can be a nightmare when you face problems and you need to master it or get support from Epic. That's too bad :(

I am in the same boat as you, if a future AC2 is on the rails and they think about using UE4 Engine... i will not be part of it !

Maybe they decided to try this engine for a smaller title like ACC, and see if UE4 can meet their needs... who knows :rolleyes:

paulieGTR and Serge Pribicevic like this.
  17. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Did I miss something?
    Is Triple Support off the table now?

18. WallyM

WallyM Alien

19. I,m with error ue4 ac2, solve this ****
    i5 7600k. rx580 8gb, 3 screens 144hz

20. Mad.Motion

Mad.Motion Racer

Maybe you could:

1/ Say Hello
    2/ Create your own thread instead of posting ina random topic you found (you will get better support)
    3/ Being less agressive and insulting and maybe... i said maybe.... you will eventually get people trying to help you.

But now everyone saw how friendly you are... i doubt you will get any support :p