1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Trophy for Hypercars Series

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Parksofbathgate, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Hi all.

Has anyone achieved the Hypercars Trophy or achievement for console? I noticed that it was 'ultra rare' with only 0.1% of users having achieved it. So... I spent the night working my way through the series (H1) I achieved 1st place in all 7 races in the series and I didn't get the trophy. Has anyone else had this issue, or am I missing something? Thanks.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room The Formula Nations Trophy (1950-present day) Oct 23, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Biscione Trophy 2021 - Edition 3 Dec 23, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [GER] VRACC Trophy | Monday 7:30pm | virtual racing e.V. Feb 26, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room SimRacing United (GT3 Trophy & V8SC) Feb 10, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room [AC]Virtual Historic F.3 European Trophy. Nov 23, 2017
    Screens & Videos Renault Megané RS Trophy - 07:15 BTG - Nordschleife Aug 17, 2017
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap #28 - The International Trophy Apr 23, 2017
    Bug reports Pro Driver Trophy Not Poppinh Apr 9, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Pro Driver Trophy? Apr 8, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Trophy Question: Endurance (2h) Mar 1, 2017
    Bug reports PS4 - GT Extreme Series trophy doesn't pop up Jan 28, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions "Trofeo driver" trophy didn't pop up Oct 9, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Platinum Trophy, Special Events & Gold Medals Oct 2, 2016
    Console Lounge DLC mandatory for a trophy? Aug 27, 2016
    3D car models VW Trophy/VAG Cars - invite to create model May 19, 2016

3. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - If you believe you're experiencing an issue with AC, please head over to our 505 GAMES SUPPORT portal and log a ticket. A member of our Customer Support team will be in touch to help you.

4. ingrobny

ingrobny Gamer

I have it on PS4. You don't have to win all races, just series goal which is 2 silver and 3 bronze to unlock the achievement.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  5. River Ruckus

River Ruckus Simracer

The Hyper Cars Trophy popped for me as expected. Just got it a few days ago.
    The one that was botched in my case was the Trofeo Trophy wich didn´t pop until I met the requirements in the first Tatuus Advanced Trofeo series.
    I´d simply try running all races in Hyper Cars again if I were you.

ingrobny likes this.
  6. flatthebest

flatthebest Rookie

I have same problem...i finished all races in T1 and T3, in T2 and T4 i havnt finished all races yet, but i won more point as the series goal is in both so i sould get the trophy but i didnt.....what should i do to get it???

7. River Ruckus

River Ruckus Simracer

That one is easy. As I already wrote in my previous post, you have to beat the requirements for the second Formula Abarth Series (AT2), then the trophy will pop. :D

8. flatthebest

flatthebest Rookie

Are you sure? I have already won 2 races in T2 so i have 20 points, series goal is 15 points and i didnt get the trophy, should i try to restart the T2 series?

9. ingrobny

ingrobny Gamer

What trophy are you missing, the thread starter can't unlock the hypercars trophy, but i sounds to me that you miss a trofeo trophy?
    The hypercar trophy should unlock when you achieve series goal in H1 which is 2 silver and 3 bronze.

T1, T2, T3, T4, AT1, AT2 and AT3 is unlocking 4 trofeo trophies.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  10. flatthebest

flatthebest Rookie

I miss the ''tropheo driver'' trophy..it says "complete all the tropheo series" i have copletted T1, T2, T3 and T4 but i didnt get it..

11. ingrobny

ingrobny Gamer

You also have to do AT1, AT2 and AT3 for unlocking that trophy.

12. flatthebest

flatthebest Rookie

Realy? For completing AT1, AT2 and AT3 isnt that "advanced thofeo dtiver" trophy?

13. ingrobny

ingrobny Gamer

Yes it is, but it also unlock trofeo driver trophy it says: "complete all the trofeo series" and all the trofeo series is T1, T2, T3, T4, AT1, AT2 and AT3

14. River Ruckus

River Ruckus Simracer

Don´t think so, ingrobny, the Tropheo Trophy unlocked for me before I had every Advanced Tropheo completed, I just looked at the dates of the trophies. I am not 100% certain when it unlocked, but it did about half way through the AT series. Just keep on truckin´ @flatthebest, it´ll unlock eventually. ;D

But I agree, the trophies are kinda buggy.

15. flatthebest

flatthebest Rookie

Mates thanks for your answers..i will continue in my carrer with AT series and will see if i will get the trophy.

ingrobny likes this.
  16. ingrobny

ingrobny Gamer

Let us know how it goes :), because if it don't unlock after AT series i will be like this :oops:. I have all the trofeo trophies and the hypercar trophy, so it's not buggy for me on PS4.

17. flatthebest

flatthebest Rookie

sure, i will let you know, but i dont know when will i complete AT series, if iam right in AT2 there is 8 race per 20 laps so it means max 1 race per day for me.